James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas has released another mainstream media exposé — this time, showing a former Democratic campaign operative who helps edit the New York Times‘ video content on social media platforms and apparently pretended to be James Comey’s godson.

In the video, New York Times Audience Strategy Editor Nicholas Dudich claims to have worked on social media for Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign and to have worked on his 2012 re-election effort. He also says he was a volunteer media strategist for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, making her videos more “heartfelt.” Now, he says in the video, “I will be ‘objective.’ No, I’m not. That’s why I’m there. Like, after the Clinton campaign, I’m like, no I need to get back into news and keep doing shit because, like, this isn’t going to change.”

In the Project Veritas video, he is shown expressing his ideas for bringing President Trump down: “I’d target his businesses, his dumb f**k of a son, Donald Jr., and Eric, so they’re running Trump, like, the Trump business. … And you put pressure on his business and you start investigating his business and you start shutting it down. … He cares about his business more than he cares about being President. … He would resign.”
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...ew-york-times/