1. #1 MGM Resorts disputes Las Vegas police timeline of mass shooting 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar

Updated October 10, 2017 - 10:39 pm
    MGM Resorts International on Tuesday disputed Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo’s revised timeline of the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Strip.
    But during an extensive Tuesday interview with the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the sheriff stood by the revised timeline, then clarified it “could change even more.”
    “This remains an ongoing investigation with a lot of moving parts,” MGM Resorts spokeswoman Debra DeShong said in the statement, released late Tuesday. “As evidenced by law enforcement briefings over the past week, many facts are still unverified and continue to change as events are under review. We cannot be certain about the most recent timeline that has been communicated publically, (sic) and we believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate.”
    Lombardo revised the timeline during a news conference Monday. He said police had learned that security guard Jesus Campos was shot in the hallway before at least 58 people at the Route 91 Harvest festival were killed and nearly 500 were injured. Police previously said Campos was shot after the attack on the concert crowd.
    The sheriff also said gunman Stephen Paddock checked in to Mandalay Bay on Sept. 25, three days earlier than first reported.
    The MGM statement was released by Joele Frank, a public relations firm in New York City.
    Moe>https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...mass-shooting/

Until we get accurate reports that agree with each other no one can be dogmatic about what happened here, we don't know and I'm not sure they want us to.

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Until we get accurate reports that agree with each other no one can be dogmatic about what happened here, we don't know and I'm not sure they want us to.

^^^^^that^^^^^
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    We are still dealing with Comey's FBI Obama's FBI and I personally think they have lied and fucked this investigation up beyond anything that can be understood by applying politics rather than using sound science and experienced investigation. Get the FBI the hell out of there and allow the sheriff and local police to do their job.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Legally the sheriff is in charge. If he hasn't asked the fibbies to do something they ought to not even be there.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

5. #5 MGM Resorts disputes Las Vegas police timeline of mass shooting 
    In a statement released late Tuesday, MGM Resorts International disputed Sheriff Joe Lombardo’s revised timeline of the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Strip.

“This remains an ongoing investigation with a lot of moving parts,” MGM Resorts spokesperson Debra DeShong said in the statement. “As evidenced by law enforcement briefings over the past week, many facts are still unverified and continue to change as events are under review. We cannot be certain about the most recent timeline that has been communicated publically, (sic) and we believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate.”

Lombardo revised the timeline during a news conference Monday. He said police had learned that security guard Jesus Campos was shot in the hallway before at least 58 people at the Route 91 Harvest festival were killed and nearly 500 were injured. Police previously said Campos was shot after the attack on the concert crowd
    https://archive.is/8hci1#selection-3685.0-3708.1