1. #1 ESPNís Wilbon Compares Jerry Jones to a Slave Owner for Requiring Players 
    An ESPN commentator blasted Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones this week, comparing him to a slave owner for his response to national anthem protests in the National Football League.

"The word that comes to my mind, and I don't care who doesn't like me using it, is 'plantation,'" ESPN commentator Michael Wilbon said Monday. "The players are here to serve me, they will do what I want no matter how much I pay them. They are not equal to me. That's what this says to me and to mine."

Jones had threatened to bench players who don't stand for the national anthem, a reprimand praised by President Trump, who has criticized the football protests
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...tional-anthem/

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It's past time to get rid of all these racist inciting morons and clean up our Nation, we simply allowed them to exist too long in our media. The writing was on the wall when that kenyan started playing his race card. Which strangely that ass clown has been pretty silent lately, I guess the spying investigation is getting close to home now they have enough information to nail that UN patsy he had working for him doing the dirty work, I hope they give that bitch 25 years on 268 counts, do you think maybe she will drop a dime. Ya damned skippy she' s going to rat out on him

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Wilbon was on Dan Patrick's radio show yesterday morning, and was far more diplomatic. Got home late last night & heard that idiocy. Like him, wasn't expecting that at all.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Jones is following the weather vane and trying very much to stand on every side of the issues all at the same time.

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi