1. #1 I'm surprised..... 
    That no one posted this....

or this.....

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

I haven't even seen The Force Awakens yet. Obviously, HBO didn't get that one. I'll have to rent it and see it before the next movie comes out.

I'm a little sad that Carrie Fisher didn't live long enough to see herself play a commander, though. Leia was a transforming character for girls when I was a teen-a princess who could kick ass, and could rescue her man from harm.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Lookin good!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I haven't even seen The Force Awakens yet. Obviously, HBO didn't get that one. I'll have to rent it and see it before the next movie comes out.

I'm a little sad that Carrie Fisher didn't live long enough to see herself play a commander, though. Leia was a transforming character for girls when I was a teen-a princess who could kick ass, and could rescue her man from harm.
    There are quite a few females in the the Star Wars universe that kick ass these days. Jyn Urso from Rogue One. Rey from TFA and TLJ. On the animated side of things, we have Star Wars Rebels with the Twi'lek pilot Hera Syndulla and the Mandalorian demolition expert/graffiti artist Sabine Wren. But my favorite female first appeared in the animated show Star Wars The Clone Wars in the character Ahsoka Tano. She was the padawan of Anakin Skywalker for the 5 year run of the show. She then made a return in the second season of Rebels. She was last seen dueling her former master, now Darth Vader, on Malachor in a Sith Temple. Hopefully in the next season of Rebels we'll find out what happened to her there.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.