Good faith searches reveal that, as of this writing, nowhere on the home page of either Variety, Deadline, or the Hollywood Reporter will you find a headline with the words “Ben” or “Affleck.” How is this possible in a news cycle where Hollywood’s Batman is being dubbed “Buttman” due to a whole new round of groping allegations?
On Wednesday, after Affleck apologized to actress Hilarie Burton for a groping incident in 2003, another groping allegation surfaced, this one from 2014, this one from make-up artist Annamarie Tendler, who wrote: “I would also love to get an apology from Ben Affleck who grabbed my ass at a Golden Globes party in 2014.” She added more details:

This allegation resulted in television writer Jen Stacy accusing Affleck of groping a number of women that night: “I was also at this party and *multiple* friends had this same exact experience[.]”

And thus the nickname “Buttman” was born.

Important point: These allegations surround the year 2014, that was only three years ago
If he likes to grab butts maybe a few years in the general population at Folsom would break the habit.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...n-ben-affleck/