Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    Becasue the positive image of homosexuality must under no circumstances become tarnished.
    They're just like us, except they suck dick and take it up the butt. I really don't care if a person is gay, as long as that's not the only way they can identify themselves.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    13,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    They're just like us, except they suck dick and take it up the butt. I really don't care if a person is gay, as long as that's not the only way they can identify themselves.

    If a guy says to you "Hi, I'm John and I'm feeling fabulous today", you probably don't need him to identify his sexuality.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member marinejcksn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Yeah, it's our answer to your people. You know the ones who jump up and claim every white person who assaults a non white person is racially motivated, every straight person who assaults a homo is hate related. That fire is alot hotter at the other end of torch, ain't it?



    :D For those about to rock, I salute you. Nicely done Sir. :D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    They're just like us, except they suck dick and take it up the butt. I really don't care if a person is gay, as long as that's not the only way they can identify themselves.
    Right...
    And if homosexuality is something that is biological as some apologists argue....then why is it important to celebrate a fact of nature..something you can't control. That's like expecting to be given credit for curly or straight hair or your eye color.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If a guy says to you "Hi, I'm John and I'm feeling fabulous today", you probably don't need him to identify his sexuality.
    I actually know a John who's gay.He was a friend of the wife's. I can't stand to be around him. He's one of those who wants to make sure everyone within earshot is aware of his sexuality. He's strung out on meth now, so I don't have to see him.

    Steve, on the other hand, doesn't hide the fact that he is gay. He also don't advertise it. It don't take long to figure it out, but he don't talk about being gay 24 hours a day like John. I enjoy sitting around and talking with Steve. He is a good guy.

    Difference between the two = Steve is gay / John is a faggott.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I actually know a John who's gay.He was a friend of the wife's. I can't stand to be around him. He's one of those who wants to make sure everyone within earshot is aware of his sexuality. He's strung out on meth now, so I don't have to see him.

    Steve, on the other hand, doesn't hide the fact that he is gay. He also don't advertise it. It don't take long to figure it out, but he don't talk about being gay 24 hours a day like John. I enjoy sitting around and talking with Steve. He is a good guy.

    Difference between the two = Steve is gay / John is a faggott.
    My ex-brother in law is gay. He does not advertise it, but he is swishy enough that you notice. He is not being flamboyant, that is just how he is. His partner on the other hand, is a "guy." By his mannerisms, his style of dress, his job, likes, dislikes. You would never even start to imagine that the is nothing but a macho type, hard living dude. He competes in combat pistol matches. Has been into MMA for years and while he has never competed in the cage for pay, he is good enough that he gets plenty of sparring work.

    You only know that he is gay if he tells you. And it is not that he is being closeted, it is just who he is. You don't go around telling anyone you are hetrosexual so why should he go around telling anyone he homosexual. In a way, it is not a bad thing that he is gay. He is a good looking personable alpha male type with a good physique. He would scoop up alot of women if he was straight.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Right...
    And if homosexuality is something that is biological as some apologists argue....then why is it important to celebrate a fact of nature..something you can't control. That's like expecting to be given credit for curly or straight hair or your eye color.
    Not to mention the possibility that in the future, it will be "curable," which apalls the activists. OTOH, if it is a choice, then why must we bend over backwards to accomodate those who choose to bend the other way? This is why the whole debate is politically incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    They're just like us, except they suck dick and take it up the butt. I really don't care if a person is gay, as long as that's not the only way they can identify themselves.
    Jerry and George (in unison): "Not that there's anything wrong with that!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Yeah, it's our answer to your people. You know the ones who jump up and claim every white person who assaults a non white person is racially motivated, every straight person who assaults a homo is hate related. That fire is alot hotter at the other end of torch, ain't it?

    Wilbur, you're a pretty smart fella. I know you can see the hypocrisy in this.
    He sees it. He just won't admit it. That's part of the hypocrisy.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Not to mention the possibility that in the future, it will be "curable," which apalls the activists. OTOH, if it is a choice, then why must we bend over backwards to accomodate those who choose to bend the other way? This is why the whole debate is politically incorrect.
    Most gay people I know really wouldnt want any of their kids or family to be gay if they had the choice... because of the society that 'good traditional morals' has created. It isnt exactly gay friendly, despite what the 'defenders of good traditional morals' might say.

    If I had kids, I wouldn't want them to be gay in this place either, but not because theres anything wrong with it. The problem is with the people who think they are the guardians of morality (read: bronze age superstitions) who foster the hostile environment.

    He sees it. He just won't admit it. That's part of the hypocrisy.
    Really, why is this murder news, out of the thousands that happen every year involving date rape? Because the culprit was gay? Who cares? Why, of all things, is anyone calling for what would surely be a tabloid media circus around another murder? Personally, I would rather the press spent a little less time being police report dispensers and super tabloid media frenzy generators.

    And honestly.... there is a whole industry of right wing geared media that does nothing but dispense horror stories every time a homosexual looks askance at someone else... so lets not pretend no one is paying attention to these little stories. I get picked on sometimes for posting in all the gay related threads, but look where the stories are all coming from! Endless supplies of bigoted worldview reinforcing anecdotes circulate these networks... just what the doctor ordered to put a stop to any doubts that might creep inside ones head.. God forbid one might entertain the notion that the moral defenders just might have it wrong. The 'mainstream' media may have their pathologies oriented a little differently... but these nonsense stories filled with righteous indignation that get posted in thread after thread (megs) is the flip side of the same coin. I see no reason to encourage any of it.
    Last edited by wilbur; 12-04-2008 at 11:44 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Really, why is this murder news, out of the thousands that happen every year involving date rape? Because the culprit was gay? Who cares? Why, of all things, is anyone calling for a media circus around what would certainly be another tabloid murder? Personally, I would rather the press spent a little less time being police report dispensers and super tabloid media frenzy generators.

    I couldn't agree more. Why is Lacey/Stacy Peterson, Natalie Holloway, Matthew Shepard, That American Idol chick's family, etc, etc. newsworthy? Murders and crimes affecting only local people should be reported locally. My opinion is that, in reality, there's really not enough bad news to support a 24 hour news cycle, so the media just makes it jucier. You know race, religion, sexual orientation, adulterous husband, high school senior, etc.


    We don't just report the news, we invent the news.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,772
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Most gay people I know really wouldnt want any of their kids or family to be gay if they had the choice... because of the society that 'good traditional morals' has created. It isnt exactly gay friendly, despite what the 'defenders of good traditional morals' might say.

    If I had kids, I wouldn't want them to be gay in this place either,
    You might want to ask the progressives who've made every opportunity to make being gay a unique newsworhty topic why this is considered news. They've kinda been responsible.

    Even if every place in America was gay friendly, I would not wish anyone to be so. This is not the same thing as being left or right handed. I open to hearing how it is.
    Most of the gay people I respect are the ones that focused on their individual strengths and not their sexuality. Those who kept it fairly quiet and not a public matter.

    Alan Bloom, Justin Raimondo, and Freddie Mercury come to mind.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •