1. #1 Teacher Fired for Throwing X-Rated Classroom Party Featuring Dildos 
    A Florida teacher was fired after she reportedly threw an X-rated classroom party for students of young as 11-years-old featuring dildos, lollipop vaginas, and penis candles.

The New York Post reports that parents of the Mater Lakes Academy, a school for grades six through 12 in Hialeah, became outraged after a dance teacher reportedly threw a party for a former student after school on Wednesday that included favors in the shape of phallic symbols.

“In the videos, we see how they were preparing for the surprise party. And as the boy walked in, they surprised him with a hat that had a penis attached to the top and a string to be able to pull it so it can get erected,” said an outraged mother, who did not reveal her identity to WSVN.

She added that she was angry because she never taught her daughter those things and that her daughter had been disturbed by the party.
    Maybe it was to honor Harvey Weinstein ?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...turing-dildos/

Absolutely disgusting!!!
    Last edited by ABC; 10-22-2017 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Because ... :)

American By Choice ~ 1980

What was this woman thinking? This wouldn't be appropriate for high school students, either. I'm not sure if college students would want such a class. The sex ed class I had in college was funny, not weird, and focused mainly on responsibility and the newly named HIV/AIDS. We had a Masters and Johnson textbook that I still have somewhere in my house.