1. #1 Burmese ‘Migrant’ Murdered Daughter’s Soon-To-Be Husband 
    Clarkston Police said a mother bought a gun and plotted the chilling murder of her daughter’s 17-year-old fiancé, with the intent of stopping them from moving out of Georgia and getting married.

Paw Law, 57, is being held in the DeKalb County Jail without bond on murder charges. Police said she shot 17-year-old Nyapoelaw Eh in the head, hand, and abdomen.

“Sunday morning, just cooking breakfast, mom walks in and opened fire,” said Detective Jason Elliott with Clarkston Police Department. “The mother did not agree with the soon-to-be son-in-law. She did not like him, she did not want her daughter being with him. ”

Over the weekend, police said her daughter, 18-year-old Madaya Be and her fiancé told Law they planned to move to Wisconsin and get married. After, an argument ensued. . Police said Law went to a pawn shop and purchased a handgun with the intent of shooting and killing the 17-year-old the next day.
    Further down:

Law speaks Karin, the language of a people within the country of Myanmar. Investigators said they are working to obtain a translator to speak with her about the ordeal
    Okay. Unless the pawn shop owner speaks Karin, how did she buy the gun?

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.c...to-be-husband/

A person can speak some English, yet still need a translator for legal purposes.

It protects the cops and the DA to use an interpreter during questioning. It can be grounds for appeals.

I have a couple of questions about the article. First, the people group are the Karens, not Karins. They are referred to by a couple of other names, but Karin is not one of them. Second, one can buy a handgun in GA and take it home the same day?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I have a couple of questions about the article. First, the people group are the Karens, not Karins. They are referred to by a couple of other names, but Karin is not one of them. Second, one can buy a handgun in GA and take it home the same day?
    Wouldn't it be interesting if the pawn shop owner was an illegal immigrant. (just wondering)
    ".............Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    John Adams

There are lots of places to buy a gun and take it home the same day. not all states are liberal run.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

I would put the screw up on the people/language up to today's "journalist"ic laziness or some such
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi