Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Hospitals in Hawaii to Obama: You Were Not Born Here! 
    This will bug me until there is a birth certificate shown.

Supposed Conspiracy Claim Turns REAL on Obama
    It is becoming painfully obvious that we may very well have a criminal President in 2009. No this isn’t a joke. What I speak of is the curious developments in the supposedly racist, biased, dumb, as well as insane case of where Obama was born. Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate

A strange development indeed is how it is that every time Barack Obama or a family member tells of where Obama was born, they seem to have no idea as of December 2008.

They seemed to know what hospital quite a few times months ago when it was claimed that Obama’s mother gave birth to him at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu - Obama and Mom Never Here

The Queen’s Medical Center
    1301 Punchbowl StreetHonolulu, HI 96813 Link to Site
    Phone number 808-538-9011 General Medical Records 808-547-4361.

After it was concluded that Obama and his mother were never there, his sister was in an interview (Mary) and claimed that Obama was born at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children - Obama and Mom Never Here 1319 Punahou StreetHonolulu, Hawaii 96826(808) 535-7000 Link to site

Hospital after Hospital - all Have No Record of Obama being born or Mom Ever being There.

Hospital after hospital in Honolulu all have NO RECORD of Obama or mother ever being there. Is this some state secret? Are we to believe that even the hospital that he was born in should remain secret? Why lie to us as if it matters I mean the man did win the Presidential vote? Why the lies and secrecy?

We already know that Obama’s family and the entire nation of Kenya (which is about to have a national holiday for Obama) know that Barack Obama was born in Mombasa Coastal Hospital in Kenya. The government of Kenya has sealed these records. More and more secrecy due to the fact that once proven, Obama will not be constitutionally allowed to become President of the United States!

All of these were called or visited from November 20 - December 2nd 2008. It is confirmed, OBAMA not born in any hospital in Honolulu County! NONE FACT!
    Hospital employees bribed, some gave info for free. All to be released on video shortly.

Tearing down the Constitution one piece at a time. Asshole.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Banned
    Maybe the best thing that could have ever happened to Convervatives was to have McCain lose and Obama win and then be proven ineligible. The legitimacy of anyone the Democratic put up would be doubted every time. And what of those that went to bat and swore about Obama's eligibility? What would they have to say then?

I call BS on this. Hospitals can't release any information about patients to the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I call BS on this. Hospitals can't release any information about patients to the general public.
    I don't know.

Is not a birth a matter of public record?

A marriage is.
    An arrest is.
    A death is.

But, I'm asking, because I really don't know.

rm -rf obama*

If this does have legs (And I doubt it does) I can't imagine how ugly it would get in this country if he's removed from office.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    If this does have legs (And I doubt it does) I can't imagine how ugly it would get in this country if he's removed from office.

If he is not eligible, there really is no choice. Imagine how ugly it would get if he is ineligible and he does not get removed.

The source has good info - but it claims McCain was born in Nicaragua. He wasn't.

So I question the rest of the information.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I don't know.

Is not a birth a matter of public record?

A marriage is.
    An arrest is.
    A death is.

But, I'm asking, because I really don't know.

From public records (vital statistics), not from the hospital records. Hospital records are private unless the patient signs a release or a court subpeonas them. Even then, the release would indicate who the records are released to, like a court or the schools, or whatever person or entity the patient indicates. One could release them to a media outlet, if one chose to.

The only exception I know of is that the hospital is mandated to report child abuse to CPS. That's not a release, though, because all states have a form for hospitals and schools to use to report suspected abuse or neglect. The full records aren't released until the court subpeonas them for the wardship proceedings.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    From public records (vital statistics), not from the hospital records. Hospital records are private unless the patient signs a release or a court subpeonas them. Even then, the release would indicate who the records are released to, like a court or the schools, or whatever person or entity the patient indicates. One could release them to a media outlet, if one chose to.

The only exception I know of is that the hospital is mandated to report child abuse to CPS. That's not a release, though, because all states have a form for hospitals and schools to use to report suspected abuse or neglect. The full records aren't released until the court subpeonas them for the wardship proceedings.
    Some states require all gunshot wounds coming in the ER be reported to the police. See, I learn alot from ESPN.:D
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad