Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    McCain produced all the necessary documents required when his citizenship was questioned, why can't Obama?

I don't care if he was born on Mars, did he lie to get into Harvard? Columbia? (False citizenship claims).

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Let's look at the big picture, shall we.

Here are some facts that you overlook. Bill Clinton, John Kerry and now Barrack Obama have one thing in common. They have refused to hand over important records. No need to rehash past history but it seems like all these Democrats have something to hide.

The issue of where he was born will not go away. I don't think he was born in the United States because questions arise regarding his B.C. He could put this issue to rest by providing a certified copy. No. 2 is that he will not produce his college records. This also indicates that he may have gotten into Harvard as an African.

It would be better if he laid his cards on the table now rather than later. All hell will break out if he is outed during his Presidency. I don't think anyone wants to go thru that disaster.

Is full disclosure too much to ask of the leader of the greatest country in the world? I don't think so.

Obama has handed over a birth certificate, and a very small number of people are not satisfied with it. That's not the same as deliberately hiding something. If the document he has is questionable, it's on the state of Hawaii to prove or disprove it's legitimacy, or on the court to order the state to do so. It's not on him, because he already has provided the document as requested, probably 50 times over to get on the ballot of each state. In his mind, he's answered the questions.

I still doubt that anything will come of this except the discrediting of those making the claim that Obama is not a natural-born citizen. Hillary would have used this against him if there was anything to the claim.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Obama has handed over a birth certificate, and a very small number of people are not satisfied with it. That's not the same as deliberately hiding something. If the document he has is questionable, it's on the state of Hawaii to prove or disprove it's legitimacy, or on the court to order the state to do so. It's not on him, because he already has provided the document as requested, probably 50 times over to get on the ballot of each state. In his mind, he's answered the questions.

I still doubt that anything will come of this except the discrediting of those making the claim that Obama is not a natural-born citizen. Hillary would have used this against him if there was anything to the claim.
    Experts have stated that the one he handed over is a forgery. The hospital said he was not born there. It's not on the state of Hawaii to prove anything. It's up to him. I notice how you ignore his transcript application at Harvard. If I was as smart as the Messiah, I would want everyone to see that PLUS MY GRADES! What the hell is he hiding?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by d_va View Post
    McCain produced all the necessary documents required when his citizenship was questioned, why can't Obama?

I don't care if he was born on Mars, did he lie to get into Harvard? Columbia? (False citizenship claims).
    The Magic Negro can not be questioned about details like that. :eek:

Banned
    The Magic Negro can not be questioned about details like that. :eek:
    That would be racist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    That would be racist.
    Affirmative action and all that jazz. One could also question whether or not him and his wife paid for their own education. They claimed that they did on their own dime. The Messiah's angel dust would magically disappear if he was proven a liar.

Affirmative action and all that jazz. One could also question whether or not him and his wife paid for their own education. They claimed that they did on their own dime. The Messiah's angel dust would magically disappear if he was proven a liar.
    He's already been proven a liar time and again. His thralls will not hear any evidence that bursts their sycophantic adoration bubbles.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.