Thread: Hospitals in Hawaii to Obama: You Were Not Born Here!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    From public records (vital statistics), not from the hospital records. Hospital records are private unless the patient signs a release or a court subpeonas them. Even then, the release would indicate who the records are released to, like a court or the schools, or whatever person or entity the patient indicates. One could release them to a media outlet, if one chose to.

The only exception I know of is that the hospital is mandated to report child abuse to CPS. That's not a release, though, because all states have a form for hospitals and schools to use to report suspected abuse or neglect. The full records aren't released until the court subpeonas them for the wardship proceedings.

Birth Certificates are not considered private documents so the the hospital can release it without violating any privacy laws. However, a hospital can not release information concerning a patient's residency at the hospital if the patient want's to keep that information private. Back in college I did some work at a hospitals information desk and I had a list of patients that I could not give information on. I could not even confirm if the person was a patient. I was told to say that I have no information concerning that person. I wasn't allowed to use the word patient in relation to those people.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Some states require all gunshot wounds coming in the ER be reported to the police.

I know all about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I know all about this one.
    Giants Fan?:D
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Giants Fan?:D
    Didn't know it was loaded was my story and I stuck to it. Didn't know what happened to the gun after I shot myself. Stuck to that story, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Didn't know it was loaded was my story and I stuck to it. Didn't know what happened to the gun after I shot myself. Stuck to that story, too!
    Ooohhh. Personal experience, I see.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I call BS on this. Hospitals can't release any information about patients to the general public.

Unless of course, you are a well known conservative talk radio host, then you are fair game - and the media will JOIN IN!!!!
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Unless of course, you are a well known conservative talk radio host, then you are fair game - and the media will JOIN IN!!!!
    Kinda smacked her Bullshit down. Wait till the Magic Negro puts us in not only a constitutional crisis but a depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post

That's particularly wrong-in Michigan there are specific policies relating to substance abuse treatment, to protect the patients. I'm pretty sure most states have similar laws on the books. If the person is in treatment voluntarily, the laws are very stringent and Rush could have sued over that release. Of course, if someone is ordered into treatment, court records are not confidential, and a lot of the treatment reports would get admitted to the record.

The media sometimes sends people into rehabs known for celebrity clientele, like the Betty Ford clinic, disguised as patients. They are there basically to find out dirt on the famous. That's sleazy, whether they are doing it to Britney or to Rush.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned - but I have been offline for two weeks so. . . . . What about the attorney with strong connections to Obama and the campaign to have the born in America clause removed from the constitution - a campaign that started just before Obama started his bid?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noon witch View Post
    That's particularly wrong-in Michigan there are specific policies relating to substance abuse treatment, to protect the patients. I'm pretty sure most states have similar laws on the books. If the person is in treatment voluntarily, the laws are very stringent and Rush could have sued over that release. Of course, if someone is ordered into treatment, court records are not confidential, and a lot of the treatment reports would get admitted to the record.

The media sometimes sends people into rehabs known for celebrity clientele, like the Betty Ford clinic, disguised as patients. They are there basically to find out dirt on the famous. That's sleazy, whether they are doing it to Britney or to Rush.
    Let's look at the big picture, shall we.

Here are some facts that you overlook. Bill Clinton, John Kerry and now Barrack Obama have one thing in common. They have refused to hand over important records. No need to rehash past history but it seems like all these Democrats have something to hide.

The issue of where he was born will not go away. I don't think he was born in the United States because questions arise regarding his B.C. He could put this issue to rest by providing a certified copy. No. 2 is that he will not produce his college records. This also indicates that he may have gotten into Harvard as an African.

It would be better if he laid his cards on the table now rather than later. All hell will break out if he is outed during his Presidency. I don't think anyone wants to go thru that disaster.

Is full disclosure too much to ask of the leader of the greatest country in the world? I don't think so.