1. #1 Campbell Brown gets a little miffed at her Messiah 
    From http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew...ia-s-questions

CAMPBELL BROWN: First tonight, though, as always, we are ĎCutting Through the Bull.í No one here needs to be reminded of how heated things got between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton during the campaign. She trashed him, saying he wasnít ready to be commander-in-chief. He trashed her, mocking her foreign policy experience as first lady. Well, now, of course, they have put all of that behind them, so that she can become his Secretary of State. Naturally, given all that was said, this issue came up during an exchange with reporters today. This is worth listening to.

PETER BAKER, NEW YORK TIMES: You talked about the importance, just now, of having different voices and robust debate within your administration. But, again, going back to the campaign, you were asked and talked about the qualifications of the -- your now, your nominee for Secretary of State, and you belittled her travels around the world, equating it to having teas with foreign leaders. And your new White House counsel said that her resume was grossly exaggerated when it came to foreign policy. Iím wondering whether you can talk about the evolution of your views of her credentials since the spring.

PRESIDENT-ELECT BARACK OBAMA: I mean, I think -- this is fun for the press to try to stir up whatever quotes were generated during the course of the campaign. No, I understand, and youíre having fun.

BROWN: There we go again. The pesky media -- all we want to do is have a little fun, stir things up for our own amusement. I mean, really, how silly of that reporter to dare ask you, Mr. President-Elect, how it is that you completely mocked Hillary Clintonís foreign policy experience just a few months ago, and yet today, you think there is no one more qualified than she to lead your foreign policy team? Itís a clever device, treating a question so dismissively in an attempt to delegitimize it, but it is a legitimate question. As annoying how you may have found it, it is a fair question. It was only in March of this year that Greg Craig, your new White House counsel, put out a memo over four pages long, outlining point by point Hillary Clintonís foreign policy claims, calling them all exaggerated, just words, not supported by her record.

Now, look, maybe you regret what you said about Hillary Clinton. Maybe it was, as you suggested today, all just said in the heat of the campaign. If that is the case, and you are both now rising above it, then you deserve to be commended for that. And you could have been explicit in saying all of that today. You could have explained the evolution of your thinking, instead of belittling a question you didn't like.

Mr. President-Elect, reporters, we hope, are going to ask you a lot of annoying questions over the next four years. Get used to it. That is the job of the media, to hold you accountable. But this isnít just about the media. Itís about the American people, many of whom voted for you because of what you said during the campaign, and they have a right to know which of those things you meant and which you didnít. Apparently, as you made clear today, you didn't mean what you said about Hillary Clinton. So, what else didnít you mean? The media is going to be asking, and you were wrong today. Annoying questions are about more than just the press having fun. Annoying questions are about the press doing its job and the peopleís right to know.
    Too bad she and her other liberal cohorts weren't demanding answers to good questions during the campaign! We all get to suffer because the press failed miserably to "do its job".
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

The guy played it extremely close during the election. I don't expect anything to change during the next four years.

So basically, was he lying then, or is he lying now?
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    So basically, was he lying then, or is he lying now?
    Yes.................................................. ....
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yes
    See? EVERYONE should be happy that we now have The Chosen One to lead us! EVERYONE gets to hear what they really want to hear.

At least as long as they tune out what they don't want to hear.
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    See? EVERYONE should be happy that we now have The Chosen One to lead us! EVERYONE gets to hear what they really want to hear.

At least as long as they tune out what they don't want to hear.
    The One should have appointed Jon Lovitz as his press secretary.

Yea That's the Ticket.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The One should have appointed Jon Lovitz as his press secretary.

Yea That's the Ticket.
    I don't think Campbell Brown will be getting the job.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

You know, I don't recall ever hearing the title "Mr. President-Elect" so much before. And I'm pretty damn sure I've never seen a seal or heard of the Office of the President-Elect. I hope he's doing all this because he realizes that's as close as he's getting.