1. #1 Trump voters: We'd do it again 
    link

Get a load of this......

DonViejo (33,854 posts)

Trump voters: We'd do it again

Source: Politico

Among those who voted for the president, there are few regrets. But there are questions about whether he'll even finish his four-year term.

By STEVEN SHEPARD 11/09/2017 05:01 AM EST

One year after the 2016 presidential election, the vast majority of Donald Trump voters have no regrets.

According to a POLITICO/Morning Consult poll conducted on the eve of the first anniversary of Trump's historic election, 82 percent of those who say they supported Trump last year would vote for him again if they had to do it over. That's slightly more than those who say they would vote for Democrat Hillary Clinton again — 78 percent — if they had the chance. Only 7 percent of Trump voters and 8 percent of Clinton voters say they would vote for a different candidate if they could complete their 2016 ballot again.

Trump’s supporters have largely rallied around the president, despite his poor overall approval ratings, the chaos of his first year in office and the ongoing investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

But there are worrying signs for Trump that voters are less inclined to give him a second term three years from now if he decides to run for reelection.

Read more: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...lection-244644
    Hillary rigged the primary election. She was in charge of all DNC finances - and where they were spent, and all decision making. Talk about corruption.

And only 8% of Hillary voters would vote for someone else? I suppose I shouldn't be shocked since it is clear that since she's a Democrat they don't care about cheating, corruption or anything else. And the fact that her last name is Clinton gives them license to commit crime without ever being held accountable. She's their goddess supreme. And they think they're not religious.

DUers response is as you would expect.

Dave Starsky (1,616 posts)
    6. That's cognitive dissonance for you.

No one wants to see themselves as a duped idiot or think that they completely wasted their time, so they just double down on dumbfuckery. It takes a lot of self-confidence and fearless self-examination to overcome that.
    Like the dumbfuckery of voting for someone who has lied over and over again, instituted pay to play for financial gain for both her family and their foundation, who rigged the primary WHILE she had total control of DNC finances and decision making, who was willing to use her influence to give away 20% of US uranium AGAIN for HER financial gain? Liberal are a bunch of duped IDIOTS, and they are so EF'd in the head they refuse to see it so they project it onto Republicans.

And they go on and on with their liberal supremacist stupidity that will eventually slap them across the face.

In other news, the Sun will rise again tomorrow in the east.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Va Lefty (3,358 posts) 2. I won't go as far as saying these people deserve to die...

Last edited Thu Nov 9, 2017, 09:25 AM - Edit history (1)
    but the world would certainly be a better place if they did.

Dave Starsky (1,616 posts)
    6. That's cognitive dissonance for you.

No one wants to see themselves as a duped idiot or think that they completely wasted their time, so they just double down on dumbfuckery. It takes a lot of self-confidence and fearless self-examination to overcome that.
    Kind of like the democrats and Obama.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Did Skinner forget to let DU members know that their application for the position of Omniscient Collective Pundit was denied with stamped all over it?
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Has a year gone by so quickly???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Isn't it glorious? Especially since Hillary isn't or ever will be President.

And I don't personally know any Trump voters who have abandoned supporting him. Anecdotal of course. But I understand the thinking.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

The only reason Trump's approval ratings are low is because of slanted polls and the media hates him. He could give everyone a million bucks and they still would not like him.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    yeah, that
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post