Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I hear a lot about the white male voter. Well..., WOMAN POWER **MUST** be ascendant. 
    link

sheshe2 (44,452 posts)

I hear a lot about the white male voter. Well...

Well I am far more concerned about the women voters and how they never seem to be mentioned, it is almost like we are invisible. Women of all colors for years have been discriminated against. I see no where that a 'poor' white man being paid less than a woman or had to pay more for insurance because of their sex. Never heard them to have forced ultrasounds before having an abortion...oh that's right, you can't get pregnant and had nothing to do with the pregnancy after ejaculating. We are a minority which many men wish us to remain. They are just not that into us and wish us to remain silent. We birthed you and had to push a refrigerator out of our vaginas to bring you into this world. We are strong stock and will run circles around you.

Women, especially black women are the true Democratic base. Do NOT ignore them. This holds true to what happened in VA/ NJ and across the country. Women, more than ever before are fighting back and saying NO.

Since tRump was elected they woke the next morning and inundated Emily's List and Center for Women, volunteering to be trained and serve. They are running by the thousands and they are sure as hell winning. Did you notice the diversity in our wins...ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!

Boo Hoo...Tuesday was great BUT...yep, read it on DU 'it was great ...but.' We need to change!!! It is not enough!!! We need new ideas! Actually I think we are doing pretty well, we will never stop evolving however what we have done right got us here. The diversity alone with our elected candidates is huge and that says it all.

The force awakens, join us or stand aside. We are no longer the Little Train that said I think I can, WE are the Acela. Full speed ahead and leave the driving to us. You boys had your chance, you pretty much fucked it up. Our time now. Look out boys, we are coming.
    In other words, shut up and f*ck off men unless you are going to be the slave of the feminazis. Democrat women are declaring themselves SUPREME, and men are dirt.

And liberal men? Many of them are such wusses that they accept their designation of being lower than dirt.

MuseRider (27,261 posts)

2. I see and feel

a mighty momentum. We have had it before but it was always pushed down. I turned on CNN this afternoon and actually noticed that the host was female as were all her guests and they were not taking about the sexual harassment news. They were talking about the Russia issues. I know I have seen this for a while now and thought it was good but today it stuck me, they had power. They always did but now I think it is different. I never thought I would see these things in my lifetime.

I just have that feeling that now we are immovable. So it is onward and upward. Just watch us. There is nothing we can't do and do well.
    LOL. Yesterday the female CNN newscaster host didn't have POWER, but today she does.
    BigmanPigman (7,076 posts)

10. I agree but there is one error, females are 51% of the 2017 US

population which makes the gender a MAJORITY! We need to keep that thought in our minds as well as the fact that Hillary WON the popular vote (also the MAJORITY). When that is not a "reminder" of the facts but is ingrained and acknowledged then the entire population can begin to act and treat each other respectfully all the time.

Link

Stinky The Clown (57,237 posts)

It is becoming increasingly clear. WOMAN POWER **MUST** be ascendant.

Maybe unrelated to gender, but probably not, persistent women were ascendant in Tuesday's elections. Look at Virginia. If you want to understand persistence, look at their individual stories.

Women have been subject to political disrespect on a regular basis. Look at HRC and Frederica Wilson as recent examples. Look at Elizabeth Warren and how she persisted.

Perhaps worst of all, women have - forever - been made to fear for their personal safety and well being. Witness, of late, Roy Moore. Harvey Weinstein. Louis Fucking C.K. In the face of this, in SPITE of this, they persist.

Yes, women persist. For generations - eons - they have stoically persisted in supporting their caveman husbands, raised their kids, washed his poopy underwear, put meals on the table, been there sexually, all the while holding down jobs that pay dramatically less than a man would get for the same work. And BECAUSE they're women, professional advancement is far more difficult.

And

Yet

They

Persist

Hillary DID break a glass ceiling. Now it is time for women across the nation to rise up and persist. To show us the way. I felt the electricity, the literally palpable excitement, at the Women's March (DC Edition) now nearly a year ago. One of the participants that day, in a pink pussy hat, is now a Delegate-Elect to the Virginia House. Many women spoke about running for something.

Men, face it. We've done a good job of leading, but also a really crappy job on so many occasions. I should think we're now enlightened enough to go all in on supporting women as our leaders.

I know I am.

sheshe2 (44,452 posts)

I hear a lot about the white male voter. Well...

Well I am far more concerned about the women voters and how they never seem to be mentioned, it is almost like we are invisible. ...
    Since sheesh doubtless only watches/listens/reads liberal-Progressive outlets' drivel, she should complain to her fellow liberals and Progressives. sheesh should ask libs and Progs in the MSM why they don't talk more about women voters. After that sheesh should talk at lib/Prog Hollyweirders about blacks being under-represented in their product.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Well that is all fine and good but my sammich aint going to make itself...
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

Let's see if you idiots are willing to pick another polarizing, ethically-challenged candidate for Prez next time around. I'm betting even the Dem leadership isn't retarded enough to try that one twice in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Let's see if you idiots are willing to pick another polarizing, ethically-challenged candidate for Prez next time around. I'm betting even the Dem leadership isn't retarded enough to try that one twice in a row.
    I'll take that bet. There's a whole lot of stupid there.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

That's all they talked about during the last election, how women weren't gravitating to Trump and how Hillary had command of the female vote.

Memories are short at DU. Once around the fish bowl and all the world is new.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

what is she talking about? She never even had any children.

So dumb this Carol sheshe2 dummy is - and look at Mikey's "Roy Moore. Harvey Weinstein. Louis Fucking C.K." comment, any reason it didn't go "Roy Moore, Bill Clinton, Richard Blumenthal"? Monica needs to keep him locked in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I'll take that bet. There's a whole lot of stupid there.
    My mistake, I left 'Woman' out of that. I'm sure their candidate will indeed be polarizing and ethically challenged!

Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    Well that is all fine and good but my sammich aint going to make itself...
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    It depends on who's "turn" it is.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American