1. #1 "If these allegations are true . . . ." in Moore's case just pisses me right the fuck 
    link

Stinky The Clown (57,239 posts)

"If these allegations are true . . . ." in Moore's case just pisses me right the fuck off

Women with nothing to gain came forward and spoke.

It really is binary.

They told the truth.

OR

They lied.

For a bunch of old white goats in the US Senate GOP caucus to qualify their statements about Moore and couch it in "If these allegations are true . . . ." is to show disrespect to these women.

All very unsurprising given these power hungry, tin-eared fuckers.

IT

REALLY

IS

BINARY
    Because women NEVER lie, right? And Democrats never lie for political gain, do they? Why, yes they do. So it is their word against his word on something that allegedly happened 38 years ago.
    leftynyc (23,465 posts)

1. That's why the question

to each and every republican should be "are you claiming all 4 of these women are liars?". Make them call these women liars or we'll never hear the end of "if he's guility....." which is such a bullshit answer (as if they ever gave any Democrat the benefit of the doubt).

leftynyc (23,465 posts)

1. That's why the question

to each and every Republican should be "are you claiming all 4 of these women are liars?". Make them call these women liars or we'll never hear the end of "if he's guility....." which is such a bullshit answer (as if they ever gave any Democrat the benefit of the doubt).
    No, the question is why they waited 30+ years to say something. It's not like Judge Moore has only recently appeared in the news. This is why leads me to believe the story(ies) are made up.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.