Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders and Is Actively Campaigning for Moore’s Opponent

November 10, 2017

We have just received information that one of the women accusing Alabama senatorial candidate Roy Moore of soliciting dates from her when she was a teenager and he was in his 30’s is not only a passionate progressive, but she has actually worked for the DNC and is actively campaigning for Moore’s opponent, Doug Jones.
    Deborah Wesson Gibson, aka Debbie Gibson, was named in the Washington Post articleaccusing Moore, and social media evidence makes clear that she is a fervent supporter of Jones and Democrats in general, and has even worked for the DNC.
    Wesson Gibson is a sign language interpreter, who has interpreted at rallies for both Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.
    Moe>https://activistmommy.com/breaking-r...ores-opponent/
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

And the narrative will now deconstruct itself.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

If true, then this is binary.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I would think if it were false a big lawsuit would be following, the timing is what makes this story smell rotten. I see where romney has already came out and bad mouthed Moore saying he saw enough that he was convinced he was guilty. Boy coming from a turd like romney Moore has a lot of enemies. If this one person is in as deep as she is in the democrat party not a whole lot of truth is forthcoming and some big bucks were paid. Just her connection has already made the story loose any credibility. Those snakes would kill their own mother or father to get the power back.

A Navy veteran who served 22 years for his country and then served in the Secret Service claims a family friend who lives in Alabama told his wife that a Washington Post reporter “named Beth” approached her and offered her THOUSANDS to accuse Judge Roy Moore of inappropriate sexual advances!
    She has a pic of the woman named Beth and taped the conversation on her phone. They went to the local DA instead of the FBI because EVERYONE today knows the FBI and DOJ has been compromised and cannot be trusted.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-sexual-abuse/

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY CONFIRMATION OF THIS STORY FROM A MAJOR NEWS OUTLET. TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

Hannity seems to be the most vocal of Moore's defenders. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten any of this info, particularly about the Democrat connections. There are so many RINO's against Moore, also Trump who supported Luther Strange, and of course those holier than thou Dems. The party of Bubba Clinton can't throw stones in their glass house.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I listened to Judge Moore on Hannity's radio program today. His denials were...I won't say evasive but something less than a categorical clearcut denial of ALL accusations. He did deny ANY contact with the then 14 year old girl. He danced around the possibility that he may have dated a 17 year old. Sean asked him to deny it but he responded that it was something that he did not "generally" do. It's an obvious political hit but I don't think he will survive it.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    As usual with these things the timing says it
    all, BUT his answers on Sean's show last night
    were not what I'd expect of a totally innocent
    person.
    May the FORCE be with you!

There should be a statue of limitations on sex crimes. You just can pitch up 30+ years later and have a clear accounting of all the details.

How long? 25 years I think would be a good number, if you have not opened up by then you are not likely to.

As for dating some younger gal, I certainly have. I was in my late 40's and dating a just turned 19 year old gal...I did not know she was that young, after all she was working on her Masters degree, grad from HS at 15, college at 17. Didn't date long, she wanted to get married when she graduated (in a couple of months) and I didn't. She really wanted to be a housewife and have "bunches of kids"...not here sunshine! Lots of young women are attracted to older men and in my almost 25 years of being single I hear this: "guys my age act like kids, I'm looking for a man, not some kid who wants me to take care of him"...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Being Hollywood you would expect weird things - a few age differences

Sean Penn / Emma Stone - 29 yrs

Jack Nicholson / Amanda Peet - 35 yrs

Sean Connery / Catherine Zeta-Jones - 37 yrs

Woody Allen / Juliet Lewis - 37 years

Richard Gere Winona Ryder - 22 yrs

Michael Douglas Catherine Zeta-Jones 25 Yrs

Harrison Ford / Calista Flockhart 22 yrs

Harrison Ford / Ann Heche - 27 yrs

Billy Bob Thornton / Scarlett Johansson - 30 yrs

Liam Neeson / Olivia Wilde - 32 yrs

Just sayin'