1. #1 Romney mulling Senate bid: report 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is considering a 2018 Senate run in Utah, and is looking to pose a challenge to President Trump from Congress' upper chamber, according to a report from Politico.
    Romney, who is the former governor of Massachusetts and ran for president in 2008 and 2012, has reportedly met with Utah's political power class, as well as prominent donors in the state.
    The former governor has attended the same events as influential Utah politicians including Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Utah Senate President Wayne Niederhauser (R). He has also campaigned for various candidates across the country, including Idaho Republican gubernatorial candidate Tommy Ahlquist.
    Sources close to Romney told Politico that he would be willing to play an opposing role to Trump in the Senate. Romney, who was once on Trump's shortlist to be secretary of State, was a prominent figure in the "Never Trump" movement during the 2016 presidential campaign, and has continued to be critical of the president.
    He lashed out at Trump in August, saying the president's response to the violence in Charlottesville, Va. in August had caused "the vast heart of America to mourn."
    Moe>http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ate-bid-report
    I have had it with Mormon politicians. Romney needs to get a hobby collecting things maybe wives or borax mules, anything but running for office!
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Millionaire/billionaire globalists sure are dying to tell us to turn everything over to them lately. Romney would unfortunately have a pretty good shot there, although I think the stink of failure and his '47 percent of the electorate are write-offs' comment could cause him some problems even there.

If he is running as a Senator from Massachusetts then anything is possible.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    If he is running as a Senator from Massachusetts then anything is possible.

I assume that is where he would run. Would he be running against Warren? I'm not sure he can beat her, she's pretty popular in her state, and the hard left (not me) want her to run for President in 2020. Since I'm not sure who the other Senator from MA is off-hand, I don't really know what his chance would be there. Maybe the fact that I don't know who the Senator is means that Mitt would have a good chance against someone who really hasn't distinguished himself as a leader?

Sadly for all of you who hoped that Debbie Stabenow would get defeated in 2018, Kid Rock announced that he is not running for Senate. 2018 is a big Michigan election year-a Senate seat, the governor's office/AG/SOS, and a ballot proposal to fully legalize recreational use of marijuana by people over 21 will all be on the ballot. I'm hoping a Detroit dem will challenge Conyers for his House seat. I've been hearing rumors-1. that his long-term partner (not his wife) died and he has been grieving badly, 2. that he has dementia and his hoochie-mama, ex-con wife is running his office and 3. he is going to get indicted by the feds for the corrupt way in which his wife is running things. I have some pretty good sources for the rumors. It would be better to replace him at election time than because of corruption charges that he might not personally be responsible for or criminally liable for due to his state of health.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I assume that is where he would run. Would he be running against Warren? I'm not sure he can beat her, she's pretty popular in her state, and the hard left (not me) want her to run for President in 2020. Since I'm not sure who the other Senator from MA is off-hand, I don't really know what his chance would be there. Maybe the fact that I don't know who the Senator is means that Mitt would have a good chance against someone who really hasn't distinguished himself as a leader?

Sadly for all of you who hoped that Debbie Stabenow would get defeated in 2018, Kid Rock announced that he is not running for Senate. 2018 is a big Michigan election year-a Senate seat, the governor's office/AG/SOS, and a ballot proposal to fully legalize recreational use of marijuana by people over 21 will all be on the ballot. I'm hoping a Detroit dem will challenge Conyers for his House seat. I've been hearing rumors-1. that his long-term partner (not his wife) died and he has been grieving badly, 2. that he has dementia and his hoochie-mama, ex-con wife is running his office and 3. he is going to get indicted by the feds for the corrupt way in which his wife is running things. I have some pretty good sources for the rumors. It would be better to replace him at election time than because of corruption charges that he might not personally be responsible for or criminally liable for due to his state of health.
    Let Warren have it, Romney is even slimier than she.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Massachusetts?? No way, Jose. If he runs it will be in Utah. Orrin Hatch has privately indicated that he will not run for re-election:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...romney/544211/

Whether he is primaried or not he is a shoe in. If Mitt doesn't run we will likely get Senator Evan McMullin. Either way, Utah is a safe seat for the establishment, open-border, anti-Trump, RINO turds.