1. #1 The pictures of Trump w/Putin today are disgusting. It's so obvious that Putin rules 
    link

anneboleyn (4,953 posts)

The pictures of Trump w/Putin today are disgusting. It's so obvious that Putin rules Trump.

It's suggested that Trump will do his best to get rid of the sanctions to pay Pooty back. It's so blatant yet the republicans are willing to put up with molesters and traitors to get some votes on taxes.

Notice how little our media has discussed their meeting in Vietnam today or showed images of Trump with a massive smile on his face, walking like a giant puppy towards Putin and politely shaking his hand (no arm jerk from Trump). Trump looks like a giant ass.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html
    LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL............

It's a wonder the DUmmies are able to manage to get out of bed, dress and get ready for the day based on how unhinged and delusional they are. PRESIDENT TRUMP lives in their head. And they get sooo mixed up. They KNOW what OBAMA was like, and they assume that Trump is the same. Basic projection. It would be just too, too much to admit that what they describe is THEIR president OBAMA.

It was OBAMA who said to tell PUTIN that after the election he would have more flexibility - to do whatever PUTIN wanted and Obama was obviously perfectly willing to slavishly do. Just like Obama did with all leaders and dictators.

And the *ss? - That's lazy, lead from behind, OBAMA and the Democrat party.

It is rather amusing though to watch them being so unhinged and angry because their god didn't win the election.

Presidents meet with leaders of other nations? Shocking!
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!