1. #1 To Republicans, With Regard to Judge Roy Moore: 
    link

MineralMan (100,191 posts)

To Republicans, With Regard to Judge Roy Moore:

Some Republican wags are saying that his offenses haven't been proven, and cite "beyond a reasonable doubt."

Look here, GOOPers: We don't give a damn. Our elections are not courtrooms. We're not juries, judges or anything of the sort. We're voters. We don't vote for people who are accused of sexually abusing children. We don't care whether it has been proven under legal rules. It doesn't matter. We don't have to vote for creeps in this country.

"Reasonable Doubt" simply doesn't apply. Except that I "reasonably doubt" that I want some right-wing asshole who appears to prefer teenagers over adults as sexual partners. I won't vote for someone accused of doing that. You shouldn't either, despite his being a Republican. Surely there are other people you could vote for who aren't likely perverts. Go ahead. Write one of those in on your ballot.

But don't talk to me about "not proven guilty." I don't care. The accusation is plenty for me to absolutely refuse to vote for such a person. Think about it. You either have daughters or know someone who has daughters who are, will be or have been that age. Do you really want some dirty old man representing you in the Senate? Really?

Just vote NO on Moore! Thanks!
    Good to know idiots. All we need to do is accuse a Democrat of dating or abusing a minor 30 or 40 years ago and they will by out of the election. Wait until after the primary and then, as they say, Democrats will be up sh*t creek.

But......

After their love affair of Clinton who raped women, was a flanderer and took sexual advantage of a much younger woman who was his subordinate does ANYONE think that Democrats will refuse to vote for a Democrat who is accused of sexual harassment or abuse or even dating or sexual abusing a minor?

And yes, we know you don't care if it is true or not...........because the liberal plan is to smear someone you hate and who has a good chance of being elected.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    To Democrats with regard to Judge Roy Moore, nice try but no cigar!
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

To MM, innocence or guilt will be judged by the voters using their own criteria not yours. Besides you continuely vote for the crooked Clintons who are suspected of breaking just about ever law in the book and you crow about the fact that they haven't been convicted.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Alabama should vote Moore into Office, and if more evidence is found he can step down and the Governor can appoint another Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    To Democrats with regard to Judge Roy Moore, nice try but no cigar!
    Nor a stained blue dress, speaking of evidence.

MM should think twice what he wishes for. If he wants unproveable accusation to be the coin of the campaign realm Ds have as much to lose as Rs.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I found this on FR and will just leave it here...
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

All this self righteousness coming from a bunch who supports the clintons, and the fact that all the pervs from hollywood are dems as well as all the other dem politician s who have been caught diddling is disgusting. they need to look in the mirror and clean some house on their side before opening their mouths.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

From the same people that think it is OK to allow grown men to shower with little girls and actually create laws to protect this "right".