1. #1 Trump voters; This trait sealed their fate. 
    link

shockey80 (507 posts)

Trump voters; This trait sealed their fate.

They suffer from the same trait cult followers suffer from.

They ignore or make excuses for truths that can be seen and proven, instead they follow a belief that cannot be seen or trusted.

Cult followers usually have very bad endings. Trump voters will have a very bad ending. Their fate is sealed.

I have talked to many Trump voters. They voted for Trump for many different reasons but they all had this trait in common. I'll give you one example.

A Trump voter told me he voted for Trump for moral reasons. Wow! This guy completely ignores the fact Trump is immoral as they come and instead believes he is moral because Trump told him he is pro-life. Even when I explained to him that Trump is on record saying he is pro-choice and is just saying he is pro-life for political reasons. It did not matter. I reminded him about all the lies, the lawsuits, what he did to people his entire life, It did not matter. He said, "I had to follow my heart".
    If that's the case then what does it say about those who voted for Bill and Hillary Clinton - rapist, harasser of women who dared to tell the truth about Bill Clinton, corruption, liars, using his/her position to influence others in pay to play for their own financial gains?

They always have rules for others that they themselves never follow.

The comments are just one projection after another as liberals make accusations about conservatives that fit THEM not conservatives.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Once again, the DUmmy left his projector running. Their side is a complete cult.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

shockey80 (507 posts)

Trump voters; This trait sealed their fate.

They suffer from the same trait cult followers suffer from.

They ignore or make excuses for truths that can be seen and proven, instead they follow a belief that cannot be seen or trusted.
    Said someone who voted for the most corrupt, inept, arrogant, and elitist pol to run for President of the US.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Said someone who voted for the most corrupt, inept, arrogant, and elitist pol to run for President of the US.
    That is saying something considering the dem candidates that ran over the last 17 years.
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

And their godess hilliary is still not and never will be president.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!