1. #1 I predict 2018 will bring an epic War on Women 
    link

Conservatives believe that everyone is equal irrespective of skin color or gender and people are judged based on their character. Women are loved and valued for what they bring to relationships and to organizations just as men are.

The liberal feminazi's are bullies who believe that THEY (FEMALES) are sooooooo superior to men and they are out and about telling men to f*ck off and shut up. And liberal men, especial the white ones? They are butt whipped p*ssies.

nadine_mn (3,423 posts)

I predict 2018 will bring an epic War on Women

Currently, there are a shit ton of men (mostly white) in power who are shell-shocked...2017 has been in many ways their worst nightmare:

Women are marching....by the hundreds of thousands

Women are voting...and many are voting for *gasp* other women

Women are running for office ...and *double gasp* winning and unseating MEN!

Women are speaking out about abuse and assault (and sometimes lying about it)... And BEING BELIEVED and men are actually facing consequences!

For (again mostly white) men this is too much... on all sides women are finding their voices and their power and it is impacting them, their profits, their seats of power, their privilege.

Don't get me wrong, we have a LONG way to go, this is just the start.

But we saw how the pendulum swung when minorities start voting more and winning elections, start gaining equality, start getting an ounce of power. Gerrymandering, stacking courts, voter id laws, "culture" wars etc.

It's one thing to isolate a minority like a religion, immigration status or race. But to try to take power away from over half the population...an entire gender - (really that's the liberal bullies goal, from their own mouths.) that's going to be harder than siccing ICE on communities or finding ways to limit access to voting.

Women are all races, all economic groups, all religions, etc etc.

So the frightened men will do what they have done before...turn a group against itself. If they can get women fighting each other...white women vs women of color, Christians vs Muslims, lower class vs upper class, cis women against trans women, stay at home moms vs working moms, moms vs child free - then the focus will be off of the real threat to women.

More legislation to make access to birth control difficult, more abortion bans, lack of maternity leave, equal pay will be shoved aside. And they will recruit other women to be the lead voices...you know some of them: Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, every woman on Fox News, many GOP women lawmakers. And they will fan the flames of division to take away from the real gains that happened this year.

All of us have to be vigilant, all of us have to fight the urge to do what Dems do best (in fighting). We need to resist fighting over who is a "true" progressive or a "real" feminist because bait will be thrown like never before.

I think they are still in shock from the elections..but when reality hits that their privilege is eroding, they are going to fight and unfortunately too many women will help them.

Just a quick note...I know not all men are assholes, I'm married to man who is a proud feminist (ie butt whipped p*ssy) and who has been absolutely sickened by the behavior of other men. I know good men are out there...this is directed at the bigots, the misogynists, the ass hats (ie. liberals).
    dlk (562 posts)

11. The Current Backlash Will Intensify

We all witnessed, firsthand, the existing backlash unleashed against Hillary Clinton during her presidential campaign. Just like the racists, who have always been hiding in plain sight, yet seemed to come crawling out from under every rock after Trump's election, the sexists and misogynists will become more visible and vocal with their, "So, you want to be equal? Well, take that... and take it like a man!" abuse from all directions. Like any social movement, it will get worse before it gets better, but women cannot ever give up the fight for equality, and for a more just and fair society. There will always and forever be an entrenched opposition to treating women fairly. We need a sustained resistance to make the change that lasts.
    Feminazis don't want equality, they claim that women reign supreme, and men are less than dirt.

And liberal men grin, bow submissively, accept the humiliation and kow tow to the feminazi's ideology.

PoindexterOglethorpe (3,542 posts)

13. I want to be snarky and say, How will we tell the difference?

One of the biggest problems can be women themselves. Apparently nearly half of them voted for Trump last year. And how many are going to vote for Moore? They willingly collaborate and collude with those who will keep them subservient. (feminazi idiots see true equality as 'subservient', because they demand to be considered superior)

It doesn't help that many religions, even supposedly mainstream Protestant ones, tell women that they must submit to their fathers and husbands, and say the the best, the only right thing for a woman to do in life is to have babies. We see families with twenty children glorified. It goes on and on.

And in recent years, things have gotten worse for women, and you're pointing out that it will continue to get worse.

If I had a chance to get born all over again I'd probably want to do so in one of the Scandinavian countries. Sigh. Maybe next time.
    Yes they adore the Scandinavian countries and want their laws until you point out that abortion is illegal after 12 weeks.
    sunonmars (3,592 posts)
    15. Its sad but there will be, some of the stuff I've already heard from guys after all this

Following on from that,

I have heard conversations in the last few weeks from men i find generally quite open to women rights of the like of Men refusing to be left alone in office situations with women so they can't be accused of anything.

Men refusing to engage in conversation with women in work situations of any kind of personal nature.

The office door being left open....so they cannot be accused, insisting on 3 people in meetings.

Male bosses saying they will tend to hire more men now so yes this could seriously affect women getting jobs which is going to be difficult to prove.

This could be seriously damaging to women advancing as the boys club circles the wagons, don't underestimate the power they can wield.

It could be a horrendous situation for quite some time.

I have already had one guy this week say, please don't close the door and another male colleague saying, "I'm sorry, I cannot engage in talk of a personal nature with you".

As for the office christmas party, the company have issued guideline about it and a lot of people have cancelled, not bothering to go.

I really don't know what to say about it all. I was dumbfounded.
    It's not surprising considering some women have no problem lying out of revenge and accusing someone of sexual abuse/assault, especially since the feminazi's are equating even being asked on a date several times or complimenting a woman's appearance as "harassment".

It makes me think a man at that company has been falsely accused of sexual harassment or abuse, and when the men heard of it they determined to protect themselves.

nadine_mn (3,423 posts)

25. I told this to my husband and I think his eyes rolled all the way back

He is insulted and offended by the way those types of men make all men look bad.

The ironic thing is that women have wanted open door conversations or to not be alone, and they were called overly sensitive. But now men need to be protected from women?

Ridiculous yet not surprising
    So now they are doing what the women want, yet there is something wrong with it.
    Skittles (116,073 posts)

34. watching the orange buffoon in the position that should have been Hillary's

women were already SICK of having to be twice as good as men to be considered half as good as men - but with Donald Fucking Trump, the least qualified person to ever run for president was held to NO standards at all while Hillary Clinton, the MOST QUALIFIED PERSON TO EVER RUN FOR PRESIDENT, was held to IMPOSSIBLE standards. ENOUGH ALREADY.
    No, the least qualified would be community organizer Obama, and Hillary doesn't come close to being the most qualified, and even if she was her corruption and lies disqualifies her.

To the OP,
    I predict you are wrong. My prediction has a lot more chance of becoming reality than yours because I am rational, you are not.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Huh? Liberal women have been enabling predatory behavior for decades. And claiming the moral high ground.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Well, it will bring an epic wailing and moaning about a 'War on women,' but as far as actual treating women like we were some damn' Muslim country, no.

Victimhood is created by liberal women always screaming foul.

Gotta love how the OP frequently feels the need to stress the "Mostly white" mean old men in power oppressing women. Gotta find a way to get that racial hatred in.

"But we saw how the pendulum swung when minorities start voting more and winning elections, start gaining equality, start getting an ounce of power. Gerrymandering, stacking courts, voter id laws, "culture" wars etc."
    Ugh, AGAIN with whining about voter id laws.
    Guess what, DUmmy?
    If you're an US citizen, getting a photo ID is incredibly easy and costs very little. If you aren't a US citizen (i.e. the illegal immigrants that liberals champion), you shouldn't be allowed to vote in our elections.

"white women vs women of color, Christians vs Muslims, lower class vs upper class,"
    Obama openly cheered on all of those divisions, ESPECIALLY lower class vs. upper class.

"this is directed at the bigots, the misogynists, the ass hats"
    Whining about misogyny, while openly cheering on misandry. Typical liberal.

"It doesn't help that many religions, even supposedly mainstream Protestant ones, tell women that they must submit to their fathers and husbands, and say the the best, the only right thing for a woman to do in life is to have babies. We see families with twenty children glorified. It goes on and on. "
    Of course, like any good DUmmy, they have to throw in some bashing of Christianity.
    While the Bible says for women to "Submit" to their husbands, the next verses say for men to love, respect, and care for their wives and not mistreat them. In other words, the Bible has it be a two way street. As for claiming that "The only right thing for a woman to do in life is to have babies," only the most wacked- out lunatic fringe elements of Christianity actually say that.

" watching the orange buffoon in the position that should have been Hillary's"
    So, now it's officially ok to make fun of another human being's skin color? Bigoted, hypocritical harpies.

nadine_mn (3,423 posts)

I predict 2018 will bring an epic War on Women

Currently, there are a shit ton of men (mostly white) in power who are shell-shocked...2017 has been in many ways their worst nightmare:

Women are marching....by the hundreds of thousands

Women are voting...and many are voting for *gasp* other women
    Yawn! Keep beating that identity politics drum. Maybe you'll get a few Progs to believe you're more than an annoying twit. Meanwhile, in reality,

I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!