Thread: Major Bugs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Major Bugs 
    I like the new lay out! I am sure you know this already, but there are major bugs. A lot of the links resolve in errors, profile edits dont work, etc. Any time frame on working through the bugs?

Bugs I have run across so far:

1) I cannot log in from work.
    That may be something with their restrictions, though. But I can pull up the site and read, which makes me wonder.

2) Even when I log in from home, if I use the Quick Member Login, it does not recognize me. If I go to the Login on the top center of the welcome screen, I get in and welcomed.

3) Even after I am logged in, I am not showing in the Member List, though I am in the list on the bottom of the screen as an online member.

It is still great to have CU back!! :D
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

rob, I'm just picking at you. I will try to be patient......................

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post

rob, I'm just picking at you. I will try to be patient......................

OMG. That's funny! :D

Login problem--I put in my login and password, click to sign in, and I'm taken right back to the login/password page. So it looks like my login doesn't work. However, I see my name listed in the current users. So I click on an active thread and the next screen shows that I am logged in.

Does that make sense?

Avatar problem--can't put one in!

Sonnabend
    Try again, the control panel has TWO places for avatars,, one in profile the other marked avatar.

Check the list.

It's taken me quite a while to log in this am. I kept getting an error message. Had about given up logging in, then just hit the login button with no name lilsted, then had to hit the "back" arrow and tried again. Oy!

Hope that the database gets back up. My avatar of Blue had been taken by a professional photographer when Blue was in Kanab, Utah. Dark Halo had stored the avatar for me. I'm afraid it's forever lost, very sad about it.

If anyone has Halo's addy, wish they could have him get in touch with me and send it to SR or me. It was my favorite pic of Blue. This will teach me to store things here, my fault for being careless. :(:o

Quote Originally Posted by stlouiewoman View Post
    It's taken me quite a while to log in this am. I kept getting an error message. Had about given up logging in, then just hit the login button with no name lilsted, then had to hit the "back" arrow and tried again. Oy!

Hope that the database gets back up. My avatar of Blue had been taken by a professional photographer when Blue was in Kanab, Utah. Dark Halo had stored the avatar for me. I'm afraid it's forever lost, very sad about it.

If anyone has Halo's addy, wish they could have him get in touch with me and send it to SR or me. It was my favorite pic of Blue. This will teach me to store things here, my fault for being careless. :(:o
    I'm sorry to hear that, SLW. Doesn't he have a blog? Maybe we can reach him that way. The name of his blog escapes me though. Shoot.

I found his e-mail, SLW, and sent him a little note. We'll see if he responds.

I had an interesting little struggle getting the account activated. The activation screen kept coming back with an error message to the effect that my email address was incorrect, when it wasn't asking for my email address in the first place, just my username and activation code. When I went back to the URL the third time just to go ahead and log in and read w/o posting, lo and behold, it had been activated.

So now I guess it's time to go play with avatars.