Thread: post counts.

Hybrid View

1. #1 post counts. 
    Ok.............Since I know who I am...........and I am sure that most of you have figured out who I am........I REALLY do not want to be a post whore to get my post where they were at before. So with that said............Could I pretty please get my post count back? (I will gladly make a donation if that what it takes........:D)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    Ok.............Since I know who I am...........and I am sure that most of you have figured out who I am........I REALLY do not want to be a post whore to get my post where they were at before. So with that said............Could I pretty please get my post count back? (I will gladly make a donation if that what it takes........:D)
    Get it up !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Get it up !
    IT'S UP! IT'S UP! (Thats what my wife says alot :D)

gator
    Lets give Crusty a few days to restore the old database before we go down that road.

It will be hard work for me to do it for everyone and I don't want to start until I am sure Rob can't restore the database. If he doesn't restore the database then I promise I will take care of you.

In the meantime to show solidarity I have not added my post count or start date to my profile.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Lets give Crusty a few days to restore the old database before we go down that road.

It will be hard work for me to do it for everyone and I don't want to start until I am sure Rob can't restore the database. If he doesn't restore the database then I promise I will take care of you.

In the meantime to show solidarity I have not added my post count or start date to my profile.

Translation: He can't remember them...:p :D

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post

Bravo! You and I have had our differences but this is an example of real teamwork. Of course, I will still nail you on anything bizarre or counterproductive to the site. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    Bravo! You and I have had our differences but this is an example of real teamwork. Of course, I will still nail you on anything bizarre or counterproductive to the site. :D
    hmmm... wonder what that says about SR with his thousands of posts post count. haha! Maybe he will post pics of SLW struggling to reply, or log in, as a show of his solidarity. :D