Thread: post counts.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 post counts. 
    Ok.............Since I know who I am...........and I am sure that most of you have figured out who I am........I REALLY do not want to be a post whore to get my post where they were at before. So with that said............Could I pretty please get my post count back? (I will gladly make a donation if that what it takes........:D)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    Ok.............Since I know who I am...........and I am sure that most of you have figured out who I am........I REALLY do not want to be a post whore to get my post where they were at before. So with that said............Could I pretty please get my post count back? (I will gladly make a donation if that what it takes........:D)
    Get it up !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Get it up !
    IT'S UP! IT'S UP! (Thats what my wife says alot :D)

gator
    Lets give Crusty a few days to restore the old database before we go down that road.

It will be hard work for me to do it for everyone and I don't want to start until I am sure Rob can't restore the database. If he doesn't restore the database then I promise I will take care of you.

In the meantime to show solidarity I have not added my post count or start date to my profile.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Lets give Crusty a few days to restore the old database before we go down that road.

It will be hard work for me to do it for everyone and I don't want to start until I am sure Rob can't restore the database. If he doesn't restore the database then I promise I will take care of you.

In the meantime to show solidarity I have not added my post count or start date to my profile.

Translation: He can't remember them...:p :D

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post

Bravo! You and I have had our differences but this is an example of real teamwork. Of course, I will still nail you on anything bizarre or counterproductive to the site. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    Bravo! You and I have had our differences but this is an example of real teamwork. Of course, I will still nail you on anything bizarre or counterproductive to the site. :D
    hmmm... wonder what that says about SR with his thousands of posts post count. haha! Maybe he will post pics of SLW struggling to reply, or log in, as a show of his solidarity. :D

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure I was at 5k. Yes, yes I was. 5k it is.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    hmmm... wonder what that says about SR with his thousands of posts post count. haha! Maybe he will post pics of SLW struggling to reply, or log in, as a show of his solidarity. :D
    I'm finally able to log in again. If the post counts can't be reinstated, Gator certainly won't have to take all his time to do it by himself. SR will help.

It's that solidarity thing. :D;) Oy!

I believe this is the 4th database loss I have been thru. I had at least 20k posts and thats prolly way low. Not that there has been that much lately I guess....but back in the day...

+1

:)

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"