Thread: post counts.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 62
  1. #41  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    166
    Ya, me too!!!! I know my post count had to be a least 15!!!!!!!!! I read all the time, but seldom post. I worked hard for 15 post!!!!!!!:)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    235
    My post count was in the vicinity of 1300.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Power CUer DarkHalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    So Calif
    Posts
    21,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Gern View Post
    I don't care about my post count, since I didn't post much in the last couple of years. I can't even remember what it was.

    I just would like my join date to be accurate, having been one of the original members back in Feb 2004.

    The CU old guard. What's there like, 4 or 5 of us here? DarkHalo, SLW, Sara, Gator...

    All the others are long gone...
    Agree on the join date. Mine was Dec 2003.

    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    Agree on the join date. Mine was Dec 2003.
    And if you were sticking around I would be slightly impressed. Just slightly though.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    And if you were sticking around I would be slightly impressed. Just slightly though.:p
    Hey, Shannon, speak with respect to your elders----in terms of CU longevity, of course. :D

    DH was one of the pioneers here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Gern View Post
    I don't care about my post count, since I didn't post much in the last couple of years. I can't even remember what it was.

    I just would like my join date to be accurate, having been one of the original members back in Feb 2004.

    The CU old guard. What's there like, 4 or 5 of us here? DarkHalo, SLW, Sara, Gator...

    All the others are long gone...
    Hey, Gern, good to see you. Stick around for a while, enjoy your posting. :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by stlouiewoman View Post
    Hey, Shannon, speak with respect to your elders----in terms of CU longevity, of course. :D

    DH was one of the pioneers here.
    *sigh*

    Just because I didn't post until March of 2005 (really before that but then it crashed) doesn't mean I don't know who is who, Just giving him shit. Should I try to be nice? Is that what you're saying?:eek:
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48  
    Power CUer DarkHalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    So Calif
    Posts
    21,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    And if you were sticking around I would be slightly impressed. Just slightly though.:p
    Ill always be in and out of CU. It was my home for a long time. I still have roots here.

    Will it ever be same as it was before? No, too much history. But warts and all I still love the place. ;)

    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #49  
    Power CUer DarkHalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    So Calif
    Posts
    21,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    *sigh*

    Just because I didn't post until March of 2005 (really before that but then it crashed) doesn't mean I don't know who is who, Just giving him shit. Should I try to be nice? Is that what you're saying?:eek:
    And if I could find my walker and cane this old timer would give you young whipper snappers a thorough trouncing! :p

    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #50  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,634
    Everybody fixerated! :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •