1. #1 New Roy Moore accuser will disclose allegations at Gloria Allred presser today 
    link

Tanuki (7,419 posts)

New Roy Moore accuser will disclose allegations at Gloria Allred presser today

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...bileshort_home

"An Alabama woman is expected to disclose allegations of sexual assault against Roy Moore during a press conference today in New York.

New York Attorney Gloria Allred is holding a press conference at 1:30 p.m. CST (2:30 p.m. EST) with the new accuser, whose name hasn't been made public. The woman alleges that Moore, Alabama's Republican candidate for U.S. Senate, assaulted her when she was a minor.

"The new accuser wishes to state what she alleges Roy Moore did to her without her consent," a news release from the lawyer states."
    Sound familiar? It's the liberal MO. Bring out accusations and then Allred or Bloom bring out another individual who is likely lying for Democrat political gain.
    Maven (9,158 posts)

3. I wish that people would stay away from the likes of Allred and her daughter, Lisa Bloom

They reek of opportunism and phoniness.

These accusers have an important story to tell - too important to sacrifice their credibility at the alter of Allred and Bloom's self-worship.
    Anyone going to Allred or Bloom loses credibility. They are nothing more than partisan hacks.
    Orrex (57,351 posts)

10. These revelations will cement his victory among his frothing Republican base

For all their claims of disgust and horror, Republicans still generally manage to find a way to pull the red lever on the big day.
    No, it's not the revelations that will bring people out to vote for him.........Democrat lies will. Democrats have lied WAY TOO OFTEN to be believed.
    Roland99 (39,045 posts)

12. Id rather vote for him than any democrat.

Heard on msnbc in car a while ago.

These people have been brainwashed so long to fight against anything their pastor or family or right wing media says they must believe. Even against their own faith and morals
    Orrex (57,351 posts)

14. They are a cult of idiot racist fuckheads

And they prove it at every opportunity.
    When they can't argue with facts......claim that they are "racist".

Grammy23 (2,549 posts)

15. How about they just sit this one out?

I tried to convince some relatives hell bent on voting for tRump (even though they didn't Like him but hated Hillary more) to just skip that part of the ballot. But my pleas fell on deaf ears. Now some of them really, really regret their vote for tRump.
    At least Grammy likes to think so.

Anyone going to Allred or Bloom loses credibility. They are nothing more than partisan hacks.
    Alred and Bloom are whores, they peddle themselves for $$$ and face time on TV.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Allred, Bloom, WaPo are pretty much guaranteeing an easy win for Moore.

One of the accusers forgot about the landline-phone days... expecting us to believe a 14-year-old girl had her own private phone in her bedroom in 1978-ish. Really?!? That's absurd.

I believed the allegations until Gloria Allred got involved. No more.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    They don't seem to realize their job isn't fooling California or New York City. They have to fool a southern state that they have been mocking and trying to shame constantly this year, Alabama isn't buying what the leftists are selling.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg