1. #1 I'm just wondering about this: Hear me out. 
    link

mamas (72 posts)

I'm just wondering about this: Hear me out.

I keep hearing from the Trumpets that no matter if Russia did all those things Intel says they did, it didn't change any votes. They didn't tamper with the voting machines to change votes (not that they didn't try).

Well what they are really saying is that they don't have proof that any votes were changed or that people changed their intended vote because of what the Russians did.

Not that this could be proved in the legal sense but I know for sure it would drive Trump over the edge if thousands of people would come forward and swear that they, in fact, did change their votes after receiving some information (that the Russians put out there on social media, robo calls, or through Wikileaks) that they thought was factual about Hillary but turned out to be false. If thousands would swear that they either changed their vote to vote against Hillary or decided to stay home and not vote for her at all, that would kill the Trumpets argument that Russia actually did not change the outcome of the election.

I know even swearing to this cannot be proven but the mere thought of it would pierce Trump where it hurts most...his ego.

I know, this is my evil self talking out loud. I just imagine a #Russiacausedmetochangemyvote appearing Trumps favorite site, Twitter.
    Lie about it. Sure that'll work. Democrats have no morals. The ends justify the means. And they wonder why they are not believed.
    onecaliberal (9,892 posts)

1. Voting machines were hacked according to Justice and honestly after everything

I heard this weekend it wouldn’t matter to them. You’re talking about people who support a child mollester
    No, we're talking about Democrats/liberals who lie over and over again...and have no credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

onecaliberal (9,892 posts)

1. Voting machines were hacked according to Justice and honestly after everything

I heard this weekend it wouldn’t matter to them. You’re talking about people who support a child mollester
    Lie about it. Sure that'll work. Democrats have no morals. The ends justify the means. And they wonder why they are not believed.

No, we're talking about Democrats/liberals who lie over and over again...and have no credibility.
    I did a search and I could not find anywhere that said voting machines were hacked. In fact I found more stories saying that there was no evidence that voting machines were hacked and it even if they were it would require a massive hands-on operation. Meaning someone physically tampering with every machine they want to influence.
    https://fcw.com/Articles/2017/11/09/...on.aspx?Page=1
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

In spite of all the revelations of how clinton and company manipulated the primary's, did the smear campaign with all this phony Russian bull shit those dumb asses still believe the party lies.

Those people are thermo nuclear stupid and totally delusional.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

. If thousands would swear that they either changed their vote to vote against Hillary or decided to stay home and not vote for her at all, that would kill the Trumpets argument that Russia actually did not change the outcome of the election.
    and IF your wetdream somehow did come true and thousands would swear that they changed their vote bases on Russian "information", hillary would still not be President!
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    I did a search and I could not find anywhere that said voting machines were hacked. In fact I found more stories saying that there was no evidence that voting machines were hacked and it even if they were it would require a massive hands-on operation. Meaning someone physically tampering with every machine they want to influence.
    https://fcw.com/Articles/2017/11/09/...on.aspx?Page=1
    Actually, every single case of voting machine problems always, ALWAYS favored the Democrats.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American