1. #1 Breitbart is sending its goons to Alabama to smear the women accusing Moore 
    link

applegrove (78,979 posts) Breitbart is sending its goons to Alabama to smear the women accusing Moore

by Caroline Orr at Share Blue

https://shareblue.com/breitbart-is-s...ccusing-moore/

"SNIP.........

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon just sent two Breitbart News ‘reporters’ to Alabama to launch a vicious smear campaign against the women who came forward this week to accuse GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexually abusing them as teenagers.

Breitbart has already spent the past several days running interference for Moore after the Washington Post published an explosive report detailing allegations that the Bannon-backed candidate sexually abused a 14-year-old girl and sought inappropriate relationships with multiple other teenage girls when he was in his early 30s.
    Advertisement

Not satisfied with simply justifying pedophilia, Bannon is now taking things to the next level.

According to Axios, which first reported the news, Bannon sent Breitbart stooges Matt Boyle and Aaron Klein to Alabama with the explicit purpose of discrediting Moore’s accusers by poking holes in their stories.

...........SNIP"
    Good. She's an adult. If she wants to make the accusations then she needs to stand up and be accountable for what she has said. If there are holes in her story then there's no reason to believe it. My first question is, she is waiting for her boyfriend, so why did she get in the car with Moore?

Frankly I suspect the woman is a psychological mess that doesn't know one end from another. The press conference information said that she had "triggered memories" of the sexual abuse. Those are frequently/almost always fake or false memories. Remember all the parents and childcare workers that were found 'guilty' of child sexual abuse and the stories the kids/adult children told in the 80's? All false. Repressed memories are not reliable.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health...ild_abuse.html

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...emory-syndrome

I really do not know if the accusations are true or not. Kinda sounds to me like there may be some truth to them... however this is turning into the leftist last resort now that have worn out the racist meme so I really do not know.

If he did these things, I really don't want him in office. Even if no assaults occurred, sexual or otherwise, a 30 something man wanting mid-late teen girls crosses the line for me. It is one thing to look, appreciate and wish you were 10-15 years younger, another thing entirely to take them on dates.

As far as I am concerned these women made a decision to say what they said, they can take the heat. Kind of funny that this is just now coming out. Make me suspicious.

Make no mistake... if he did do these things, then I want him gone. Period. North Korea would be a good place to send him to. What I don't want is a witch hunt which the leftists are quite good at generating.

Just my 2 cents.
    Montani semper liberi

Flashback, early 90's

Hillary sending her goons to Arkansas to smear women accusing Bill

Reaction then...... crickets. Just sayin, selective outrage.

Mind you, the accusations against Moore may be true, but the timing reeks of set up and desperation. Timing a few weeks before the election and during massive similar accusations against a long list of proggie icons and heroes. Distraction plus a senate seat, two for one deal.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Before everyone totally jumps to the wrong conclusions, it would be interesting to have a true handwriting expert (not some Dem hack) analyze that yearbook inscription. It could have been dummied. I wonder why she kept that all these years. Mine have been gone for a very long time.

Also wondering why there hasn't been a bigger outcry about "41"'s habit of grabbing women's behinds. He might be 93 and in a wheelchair, but with the latest political climate it's amazing that there has been no substantial screaming about it. Could it be that he and W participated in the nasty anti-Trump book? I'm sure the Dems love that.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Well, I for one, do not believe a word of this tripe. Remember what happened to Herman Cain? This very same thing was done to him (even that *CENSORED* Gloria Allred was involved). Once he lost the nomination (Romney ended up winning it), all of the so-called "victims" went away literally overnight, never to be heard from again. No charges filed. No lawsuits. None of that which would normally happen if Cain actually did the things he was being accused of...nope. Their job of smearing a good candidate and a good person done, they go away, and Allred laughs as she marks another notch in the bedpost.

And now it's happening again. DO NOT fall for it.

Breitbart is sending its goons to Alabama to smear the women accusing Moore
    I just got my DU-speak-to-normal-people-language decoder back from calibration. In normal-people English this means: Moore's accusers' stories are coming under scrutiny by fact-checkers and Breitbart-Bannon is the bogeyman to smear them with.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I believe most of this is made up or exaggerated, however one cannot turn a blind eye to how many women have come forward now...

I mean 1-2 women with faint stories, but 5 women now, and a record of him being banned from the Mall because he was perving on young girls?

There is just to much smoke for there not to be a little ember of fire here!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Montana View Post
    I believe most of this is made up or exaggerated, however one cannot turn a blind eye to how many women have come forward now...

I mean 1-2 women with faint stories, but 5 women now, and a record of him being banned from the Mall because he was perving on young girls?

There is just to much smoke for there not to be a little ember of fire here!
    Kind of like the whole Russian collusion thing. Soooo much smoke. No fire whatsoever.