1. #1 White Man Believes He Is Filipino Woman. He Is Not. 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    screenshotByHANK BERRIEN
    November 13, 2017 39.3k views

A young Florida white male has decided he is trans-racial, a la Rachel Dolezal, and thinks of himself as Filipino, claiming he hasn’t told his family yet because he fears they will laugh at the idea.
    The young man’s given name is Adam, but he calls himself “Ja Du” after a co-worker of his mother’s who has the happy kind of personality he would like to emulate. He said:
    My mom works with a lot of people who are migrating to the United States; you know, from all over the world. Like the staff is almost entirely made up of people who emigrate here. One of her best friends from work is named Ja Du, and she’s so nice; she’s cute; she’s really, really fun. It just had a ring to it. I love that name. That’s what I want to be; I want to be that happy person.
    Ja Du says he is a transsexual and is considering changing his gender, an idea he has broached with his mother and family, though the idea of being transracial hasn’t been discussed.
    Ja Du travels in a bright purple vehicle he refers to as a “Tuk Tuk,” a seeming rickshaw that he notes is used for public transit in the Philippines. He said he grew up partaking in Filipino culture, from sampling the food to participating in Filipino events. He stated, “Whenever I’m around the music, around the food, I feel like I’m in my own skin. … I’d watch the history channel sometimes for hours, you know, whenever it came to that and you know nothing else intrigued me more but things about Filipino culture.”
    Moe>http://www.dailywire.com/news/23504/...t-hank-berrien
    Take him to a karaoke bar and see if he can sing 'peelings'.

Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

What's his DU name....
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    What's his DU name....

Doo Doo

Seems like they are struggling to find a way to make this sound normal instead of what it is, insanity.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Mentally Ill!!!!!!

A young Florida white male has decided he is trans-racial, a la Rachel Dolezal, and thinks of himself as Filipino, claiming he hasn’t told his family yet because he fears they will laugh at the idea.
    Well DUmmy, you went public with this revelation, so I'm pretty sure your family is aware of it now.

And yes, they are laughing at you. we all are laughing at you.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

His (?) picture gives the impression that there are few if any synapses firing in his brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Montana View Post
    Mentally Ill!!!!!!

Or just high. S/he looks pretty stoned in that photo.