Thread: Judge Roy Moore

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It's tough to fight against Dem politicians with absolutely no principles. No matter what their folks do, they circle the wagons. They either make up outright lies or bring up stuff from a million years ago at the right time. Things are getting really weird.
    The GOPe does too, they just aim their guns to the inside rather than the outside.
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Seriously, you're going to rely on Snopes? A far left site ran out of the kitchen of two liberal people who have been proven wrong many times?
    If thegatewaypundit stories had any factual basis, Breitnart, FOX and other legitimate news outlets would be all over it. The local DA has not been contacted and these sources remain anonymous. It's fake news/

And I found the high school yearbook entry positively creepy:
    Why would a girl allow her high school yearbook - or herself - to be anywhere near someone who abused or was stalking her? And is it common in AL for high school yearbooks to be published in December? Was it customary in AL to date yearbook entries when the year and time of year would be known?

Putting all those access, timing, and style questions together, one very reasonable scenario is that the girl or her family were acquainted with Moore and she asked him for an autograph in something she expected to keep long-term (e.g., I have all four of my high school yearbooks).
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    I'm no prophet but I think Moore will win but then the real fight starts just like with Trump.
    Then again there is still 3 weeks before the election.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Why would a girl allow her high school yearbook - or herself - to be anywhere near someone who abused or was stalking her? And is it common in AL for high school yearbooks to be published in December? Was it customary in AL to date yearbook entries when the year and time of year would be known?

Putting all those access, timing, and style questions together, one very reasonable scenario is that the girl or her family were acquainted with Moore and she asked him for an autograph in something she expected to keep long-term (e.g., I have all four of my high school yearbooks).
    This is from Gateway Pundit, whose writers aren't the best at sorting out fake claims from real stories, but apparently a handwriting expert disputes the authenticity of the signature, the title next to the signature is a position Moore never held, and the name of the restaurant at which it was supposedly signed is spelled incorrectly. The article also points out the time of year problem I mentioned.

I wish Gateway Pundit were either much better or much worse as to its track record so that I could be confident this information is probably correct or incorrect.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Lots of questions, but the bottom line is this, in the NEW AmeriKa you are guilty till proven innocent...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    Lots of questions, but the bottom line is this, in the NEW AmeriKa you are guilty till proven innocent...

This is what bothers me. IF Roy Moore did what is being claimed, he's a slime ball and shouldn't even be where he is now. IF Roy Moore didn't do this, then he is being slimed and those doing it should face serious consequences. They should be made examples of.

I don't know if he's guilty or innocent, and I won't even make a guess. It needs to be played out, but this was obviously very carefully orchestrated by the democrats. They are playing hardball trying to capture the senate and I hope the American public remembers this come mid terms.

KC
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm no prophet but I think Moore will win but then the real fight starts just like with Trump.
    Then again there is still 3 weeks before the election.
    I feel he should sue for Libel Per Se

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1154
    libel per se
    n. broadcast or written publication of a false statement about another which accuses him/her of a crime, immoral acts, inability to perform his/her profession, having a loathsome disease (like syphilis) or dishonesty in business. Such claims are considered so obviously harmful that malice need not be proved to obtain a judgment for "general damages," and not just specific losses.

See also: defamation libel slander

Did this ever come out before ?

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Now 6 women have said he didn't have sex with them, hang him!
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg