1. #1 Mass Shooting at a Corning, CA Elementary School 
    Mass Shooting at a Corning, CA Elementary School. Looks like quite a few "gun control" laws were magically broken.

The area is actually called Rancho Tehama, but I don't think it's actually an incorporated town.

A gunman "randomly picking targets" killed four people and injured several others during a shooting spree Tuesday that ended near an elematary school in rural Northern California, sheriff's officials said.

The alleged gunman was shot dead by law enforcement officials. Officers recovered a semi-automatic rifle and two handguns, which they believe were used by the shooter.
    Jim Schultz, a court reporter with Redding.com, was live-tweeting an interview with the alleged shooter's neighbor, Brian Flint, who said the suspect harassed him.

Flint said his truck was stolen and his roommate was shot and killed by the alleged shooter whom he described as "Kevin," a known felon in his 50s.

The alleged shooter often fired multiple rounds during the early morning hours, and Flint said living near him was "hell."

“The crazy thing is the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately – hundreds of rounds, large magazines,” Flint said. “We made it (known) that this guy is crazy and he’s been threatening us and everything like that.”

It’s unclear who Flint had informed of the suspect’s earlier actions.
    Let's see:

* Felon in possession of multiple guns;

* Apparently possessed and used high capacity magazines that may be illegal in CA;

* Brought guns into a school, a "Gun Free Zone";

* Apparently reported to Tehama County Sheriff's office, but neither his threats against neighbors nor his possession of guns (a felon!) was investigated.
    Last edited by SVPete; 11-14-2017 at 09:16 PM.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Let's see how gun control worked:

Strict gun laws-check
    Gun free school zone-check
    DV incident-check
    Media focus-semi-automatic rifle-check

And the shooting didn't happen at an elementary school but the left is going to push this. The shooter was killed near an elementary school.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Breaking NEWS, this just in, shows Dems reaction to this horrific act:

https://youtu.be/GuCBXTfoVq8?t=19
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    Breaking NEWS, this just in, shows Dems reaction to this horrific act:

https://youtu.be/GuCBXTfoVq8?t=19

You're a bad boy!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And the shooting didn't happen at an elementary school but the left is going to push this. The shooter was killed near an elementary school.
    From the article I linked:

"I know that we have (airlifted) a number of students," Johnston told reporters. "I know that the school's been cleared. I know that we have children that were attending school in a safe location at this time."

One student was shot at the school and taken to a hospital, he said.

Another was struck by a bullet, while in the backseat of a car that was being driven by his mother. Johnston said the child is expected to survive, but his mother's injuries are "very life-threatening."

No children killed at Corning Union Elementary School

Hopefully this is correct

http://www.pacificpundit.com/2017/11...entary-school/

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    They aren't talking about this on Fox.

Fox has a Paul Ryan Town Hall on!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    From the article I linked:
    Thankee
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

From this article, it sounds like the community in the area is a mix of people who want to get away from large towns and cities to live their idea of a peaceful life and pot growers enabled by the "Medical Marijuana" Trojan horse to move in where law enforcement is minimal and spread very thin. Toss in miscellaneous felons for a little variety. That kind of explains what I thought odd about the SD not investigating complaints of the killer's neighbors. They are spread so thin and this is such a trouble area that they probably didn't want to commit the resources to something that didn't seem very big. And, very sadly, guessed incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    From this article, it sounds like the community in the area is a mix of people who want to get away from large towns and cities to live their idea of a peaceful life and pot growers enabled by the "Medical Marijuana" Trojan horse to move in where law enforcement is minimal and spread very thin. Toss in miscellaneous felons for a little variety. That kind of explains what I thought odd about the SD not investigating complaints of the killer's neighbors. They are spread so thin and this is such a trouble area that they probably didn't want to commit the resources to something that didn't seem very big. And, very sadly, guessed incorrectly.
    Sounds like the fictional California town of Charming in the Sons of Anarchy series....
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM