1. #1 Sessions: 'Looks Like' Is Not Enough Basis to Appoint a Special Counsel 
    In a fiery exchange on Tuesday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions, "What's it going to take to actually get a special counsel" to investigate the Trump dossier, the unmasking of American citizens, and James Comey's exoneration of Hillary Clinton, among other concerns.

“It would take a factual basis that meets the standards of the appointment of a special counsel,” Sessions said.

“Is that analysis going on right now?” Jordan asked.

“Well, it's in the manual of the Department of Justice about what's required,” Sessions said, pointing to two previous cases where special counsels were appointed by the attorney general.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...pecial-counsel

So did the appointment of the special counsel on Trump and the Russians meet that lofty standard? He needs to return to Alabama or to reclaim his Senate seat.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    So did the appointment of the special counsel on Trump and the Russians meet that lofty standard? He needs to return to Alabama or to reclaim his Senate seat.
    Reclaiming his Senate seat would undo a lot of problems right now. Peter Principle exhibit A.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The [expletive deleted] is happy as a clam right where he is. Best bet would be for the President to hire PIs to find some financial or sexual dirt on him.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

I thought that the reason Session chose to appoint a special counsel to investigate Trump and the Russians was because he was involved in meeting with the Russians himself as a member of the Trump campaign and that created a conflict of interest to prevent he and his department from investigating the situation. It's obviously not what Trump wanted him to do, but it is what most lawyers would do in that situation and what most lawyers would advise others to do.

As the allegations regarding Hillary are not allegations that involve him personally or his department directly, it's on he and his department to complete the investigation as there is no apparent conflict of interest for him to do so. So no need for a special counsel.

I had a lot of hope that Sessions would be a good Attorney General but to say I've been let down is an understatement. I don't that the effort to get him confirmed was worth the results I have seen. He is too establishment and should be replaced with someone with more backbone. Cruz would be a good choice.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I had a lot of hope that Sessions would be a good Attorney General but to say I've been let down is an understatement. I don't that the effort to get him confirmed was worth the results I have seen. He is too establishment and should be replaced with someone with more backbone. Cruz would be a good choice.
    Trey Gowdy would be better.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Sessions is the worst Republican attorney general we have ever had.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Thats complete BS, the DNC, Clinton, Lorretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Eric Holder Mueller, Comey all need to be brought in and placed on leave until a full investigation can be completed...

All of these people have been involved in corruption, collusion, espionage, or other.............