1. #1 Former Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level 
    A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source tells Big League, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.
    I don't like "anonymous sources" and The Gateway Pundit sometimes isn't too accurate. However, in Biden's case I think it is partially true.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...n-level-stuff/

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    As he told obummer over the signing of the healthcare sham "this is a big f cking deal"

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    I don't like "anonymous sources" and The Gateway Pundit sometimes isn't too accurate. However, in Biden's case I think it is partially true.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...n-level-stuff/
    Given what has been captured in public photos the claims are at least plausible.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

It is also quite well established that he took his afternoon swims nude in front of the female Secret Service agents assigned to him.

But he's a democRAT that don't count.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    It is also quite well established that he took his afternoon swims nude in front of the female Secret Service agents assigned to him.
    With the cool water he got the nickname Little Joe.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg