1. #1 Wind Advisory for St. Louis County, Missouri 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh dear gawd!!!!!

Issuing Office: St. Louis

Source: National.Weather.Service

3:35pm CST, Fri Nov 17

... WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO 6 PM CST SATURDAY... THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SAINT LOUIS HAS ISSUED A WIND ADVISORY, WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO 6 PM CST SATURDAY. * TIMING... SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH LATE SATURDAY AFTERNOON. * WINDS... NORTHWEST 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 45 MPH. * IMPACTS... WINDS THIS STRONG CAN MAKE DRIVING DIFFICULT. THESE WINDS CAN ALSO LIFT AND MOVE TRASH CANS, LAWN FURNITURE, AND OTHER LOOSE OUTDOOR OBJECTS. MINOR TREE AND BUILDING DAMAGE IS ALSO POSSIBLE. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WIND ADVISORY IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WINDS ARE FORECAST TO BE 30 TO 39 MPH OR GUSTS WILL RANGE BETWEEN 45 AND 57 MPH. WINDS OF THESE MAGNITUDES MAY CAUSE MINOR PROPERTY DAMAGE WITHOUT EXTRA PRECAUTIONS. MOTORISTS IN HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES SHOULD USE CAUTION UNTIL THE WINDS DIMINISH. &&

We're Dooooooooooooooooooomed!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    They say here in La there won't be much effect from that front and not even looking for any rain that would amount to much. Usually when they say that here it floods and or freezes, they did say we could expect 37 Sunday Morning but I don't worry about that I have a big old white dog who likes to snuggle and stay warm. Got my long johns ready to go and my watch cap I wear to keep the cold off my face when the temps do go down into the thirties.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh dear gawd!!!!!

I cut a fart this morning that should be getting to you any moment now.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

There were big wind gusts today, but nothing catastrophic. It blew a decorative, artificial pumpkin from the front porch down the front walk. SR took in my 3 foot tall scarecrow/harvest thingy. That was it. But it is cold, so found my old corduroy slacks. They feel really nice and warm. Also it's sweatshirt time. SR is even wearing sweat pants, abandoning his policy of always wearing shorts. Glad that man is finally getting more sensible.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Also it's sweatshirt time. SR is even wearing sweat pants, abandoning his policy of always wearing shorts. Glad that man is finally getting more sensible.
    Ha! Ha! Sounds a lot like Mr. ABC ...

He wears shorts playing tennis and golf no matter the weather up in the mountains, even when it is quite "nippy" (read cold) out there.

Thank goodness we are now back in Florida, and he can dress as he likes with my bountiful blessings! *evil-queenly-grin*

American By Choice ~ 1980