1. #1 NFL Considers New Rule to Keep Team in Locker Room During Anthem if Protests Continue 
    The NFL is considering a new solution to the anthem protest problem, if players continue to protest through the rest of the season. According to the Washington Post, the NFL will debate a rule change that will keep teams in the locker room during the anthem.

A source told the Washington Post, “I think that if players are still kneeling at the end of the year, then it could very well happen.”

According to the Post, the discussions of the rule change have not been “detailed,” and implementation of the policy is in no way imminent.

The protests, which began in the preseason of 2016 when 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick began kneeling during the national anthem, became widespread in 2017. Peaking in Week 3 of the NFL season after President Trump called protesting players “SOB’s,” and said he wished their team owners would fire them.
    Out of sight out of mind (and a return of fans)

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...ests-continue/

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It won't change a thing knowing you have an entire team in a locker room refusing to show respect for the flag and anthem. The real fix is to fire anyone protesting about nothing and acting like the ghetto trash they are, that also applies to those silly white players who are just as bad and the announcers. They have no reason to protest when they get paid to play a silly game, I still hope they go broke, it won't bother me one bit and I was always a great football fan before they started hiring all this worthless trash from the ghetto. All things eventually come to an end and football is just one of those things.

Yeah, that will work. I see the fan's coming back in droves /sarcasm.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    They should keep them in daycare until time to play.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB