1. #1 New NFL Policy on Low Attendance! Just Put a Tarp Over Empty Seats! 
    If a game isnít sold out, the TV networks wonít broadcast it. The NFL owners might change the blackout policy.

Covering seats as the Jaguars are now doing Ė or at least shrinking the number needed to avoid a television blackout Ė is on the verge of becoming league policy, Jacksonville.com reported.

The owners will vote June 21 on a proposal to allow teams to shrink their blackout number by 15 percent.

If this is league policy, doesnít that mean they are all in trouble?

NFL week 12 shows they are down 20% for the season and advertisers are expected to lose a half billion dollars
    http://www.independentsentinel.com/n...r-empty-seats/

So the NFL is doing the equivalent of putting a band-aid on a slashed wrist. Well, I say fuck them and their man children throwing temper tantrums every Sunday. I haven't purposely watched a game for 2 years now and could care less if go out of business.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Wonderful, I hope they fold up completely and be done with it, I will never watch another nfl game. College is alright but when they start that crap it will be the end of football , basketball can do what ever they like who watches it anyway.