1. #1 FLYNN To Plead Guilty To Lying To FBI 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has been charged in the special counsel's Russia investigation with making false statements to the FBI and is expected to plead guilty at a hearing Friday morning. Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office released a one-count charging document ahead of the hearing.

The document accusing Flynn of making false statements pertains to his interactions with Russian officials in late December -- specifically discussions about sanctions and other matters.

According to the document, those statements were that:

“On or about Dec 29, 2016, FLYNN did not ask the Government of Russia’s Ambassador to the United States (“Russian Ambassador”) to refrain from escalating situation in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against Russia that same day; and FLYNN did not recall the Russian Ambassador subsequently telling him that Russia had chosen to moderate its response to those sanctions as a result of his request; and ... On or about December 22, 2016, FLYNN did not ask the Russian Ambassador to delay the vote on or defeat a pending United Nations Security Council resolution; and that the Russian Ambassador subsequently never described to FLYNN Russia’ response to his request.”

Flynn is accused of "willfully and knowingly" making the false statements to the FBI while serving in the Trump administration.

The entire left will be doing dances today believing this is the beginning of the end of President Trump. But they overlook though this is a serious crime, it's a minor charge, and the same crime Libby got nailed on.

In addition we are learning that if Flynn cooperates he will only see 5 months not the 30 years he could face. Which indicate he's could be offering info. But what cooperation is unknown.
    Klaatu barada nikto

I'll bet it looks very similar to this:

PENCE/MUELLER: What did you and the Ambassador discuss?

FLYNN: Nothing, really. (I'm not going to tell them how I expressed my personal feelings to the Ambassador about some acquaintances of his dying in an air-crash)

MUELLER: Gotcha.

The fallout over the plea flopped.

Took a couple hours for that to sink-in with the MSM. They're back to talking about the same dynamic they've been talking-about all year. No collusion. No obstruction. 30-year military-man exercising expedient-judgement for the sake of expediency.

Mueller is actually the big loser here since Flynn was guilty for lying,has nothing to offer Mueller to hit Trump with.

This is why Trump will never have to worry,since there is NO UNDERLYING CRIME to dredge up,just little crap to sweep up is all Mueller will ever do.

Daily Wire

Ben Shapiro

Dec 1,2017

Is The Mueller Special Investigation Going To Result In A Massive Political Explosion...Over Nearly Nothing?

Excerpt:

While the mainstream media projects that former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn’s guilty plea in lying to the FBI presages the possibility that the case of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government will break wide open, there’s another possibility: that special counsel Robert Mueller is about to unleash a wave of minor charges with no underlying crimes.

Here’s how.

Flynn’s plea deal suggests that his crime was lying to the FBI about conversations with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak — after the election. Supposedly, Flynn spoke with Kislyak about backing off of retaliation against Obama administration sanctions, and also about delaying a late-Obama administration United Nations resolution designed to condemn Israeli settlements. It’s completely unclear why Flynn would lie about such conversations; they weren’t illegal. In fact, most Americans would want the transition team to talk to foreign governments about the policy to be implemented in mere weeks.

LINK

"What difference does it make?" that should be good, it worked for clinton!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.