1. #1 The ‘Huge Debt of Gratitude’ Owed to Vietnam Vets 
    Even as the American people began to sour on the war in Iraq, nearly everyone who spoke out against it took pains to distinguish between a policy they considered misguided and the men and women who were carrying it out.

That is no accident, said Andrew Brennan, a former Army officer deployed in Afghanistan.

My generation owes a hug debt of gratitude to the Vietnam guys for that," he said.

Brennan will participate in a ceremony Saturday on the National Mall in Washington commemorating the 50th anniversary of the beginning of the Vietnam War, America's most divisive foreign conflict.

The event will feature speakers, including a Medal of Honor recipient who tackled a suicide bomber in Afghanistan.

"After that, everybody will be putting in some elbow grease," Brennan said, referring to plans to clean the Vietnam Memorial.

"This is personally for me, a pretty cool event," said Brennan.

Personal because Brennan has a relative who died in combat during the Vietnam War. "I actually have a cousin whose name is on that wall," he said
    And to all the service men and women in the past, now and in the future.

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/...-vietnam-vets/

During the Vietnam War , there were protesters at the airport waiting for returning service men ; spitting on them , calling them vile names and even throwing dog shit at them.

Today , those old Hippy protesters deny ever doing such a thing , claiming either it never happened , or the Vets are lying.

These same people are the parents and grandparents of today's SJWs; it seems that bunch never learned a thing from their own personal history.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 12-03-2017 at 06:53 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.