1. #1 Supreme Court allows full enforcement of Trump travel ban 
    WASHINGTON --*The Supreme Court is allowing the Trump administration to fully enforce a ban on travel to the United States by residents of six mostly Muslim countries.
    The justices say in an order Monday that the policy can take full effect even as legal challenges against it make their way through the courts.

The ban applies to travelers from Chad, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen. Lower courts had said people from those nations with a claim of a "bona fide" relationship with someone in the United States could not be kept out of the country. Grandparents, cousins and other relatives were among those courts said could not be excluded.
    CBS

"People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Listen........................That sound is liberals heads exploding.

And to put a cherry on top Trump has given back lands to the states that obama took away.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

This case is so clear cut that I will be shocked at anything less than a unanimous decision from the high court.

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    Listen........................That sound is liberals heads exploding.:rotf l:

And to put a cherry on top Trump has given back lands to the states that obama took away.
    This is a big deal in many western states. He signed the order inside the Utah State Legislature chambers. They started to chant "4 more years" and played "You can't always get what you want". It was like a campaign rally on the floor of a state legislature.

PS Maybe Evan McMullin and Willard will rethink the possibility of running for Orrin Hatch's seat next year. My crystal ball forsees a UGE rally in SLC for their one of their primary opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    This is a big deal in many western states. He signed the order inside the Utah State Legislature chambers. They started to chant "4 more years" and played "You can't always get what you want". It was like a campaign rally on the floor of a state legislature.

PS Maybe Evan McMullin and Willard will rethink the possibility of running for Orrin Hatch's seat next year. My crystal ball forsees a UGE rally in SLC for their one of their primary opponents.

Excellent!