1. #1 i'm just fucking appalled that the 'president' is openly endorsing an accused pedophi 
    link

spanone (99,666 posts) i'm just fucking appalled that the 'president' is openly endorsing an accused pedophile.

re: m$nbc....the 'president' called moore from air force one to declare his support.

FUCK REPUBLICANS 100%
    They're really appalled that they cannot just falsely accuse Republicans that they especially hate and are a threat to their power of sexual abuse/harassment or 'pedophilia' and have them drop out and slink away. It has worked with some who quit because it just isn't worth it because of their family, but with Trump and Moore it hasn't worked and they are furious.
    L. Coyote (44,670 posts)

4. Air Force One recording leaked, Trump told Roy Moore, "Grab 'em by the pussy."

What do you think, is this a good start for my Onion piece?
    Dyedinthewoolliberal (9,949 posts)

5. Not to detract from the travesty of potentially having Moore in the Senate

he is not a pedophile. Pedophiles are after pre-pubescent children. His victims were older than that. Still children and still wrong, but he's not a pedophile. Unless I missed something.........
    He also hasn't been accused of having sex with pubescent children. I imagine that will be the next accusation, appropriately timed to 2 days before the election .
    Solly Mack (69,609 posts)

6. Cut from the same cloth.

As is everyone who votes for Moore.

I listened to the women and their stories and they sounded credible. Then I listened to Moore's various denials and the quality of those denials - the context, the angle approached, the endless victim blaming & lies about women and "the times" - all screamed 'Yes, I did it but (insert lame and disgusting excuse).

I saw a woman on the news contort herself into a pretzel in her defense of voting for Moore. I felt both sorry for her and disgusted by her. She had a message to deliver and she was determined to stay on message but every now and then the hypocrisy and impact of what she was doing flashed across her face, and I knew then that she knew she was so shamefully wrong - but that didn't stop her.
    "Sounded credible" meaning that to her it felt like it was right, rather than looking at the background facts of who these women are, their relationship to Moore and if what they say is possible related to the circumstances that the women related. The facts are out there but it wouldn't fit her narrative so they are ignored.

As far as the women who was going to vote for him, the OP has no credibility since most liberal women still staunchly support Clinton and Franken and then justify it by claiming they aren't in the same category as Moore. Which is why they had to make up the 'pedophilia' claims, especially since long past claims of sexual abuse didn't work with President Trump.

The accusations are not credible considering there were no accusations until after the primary. It is additionally suspect since Moore has been in the public sphere for years with no accusations.

. Coyote (44,670 posts)

4. Air Force One recording leaked, Trump told Roy Moore, "Grab 'em by the pussy."
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

I could tomorrow publicly accuse Skinner of raping an adolescent purple Venusian. The accusation would be false, but that would make every DU member "guilty" of supporting an accused rapist.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Still waiting for evidence that Moore did what he is accused of..............................................

Leftists never seem to go past stage one.