1. #1 No shit, all hyperbole and bullshit aside, WARN your FAMILY members now who live in h 
    link

Eliot Rosewater (9,409 posts)

No shit, all hyperbole and bullshit aside, WARN your FAMILY members now who live in high target

areas.

I dont know what those are, for sure.

What I know is Lindsay Graham is letting us know war with NK is probably this week (see below). Trump has to do this per Putin's orders and the need to avoid justice with the upcoming indictments and arrests of him and his family members.

So war is a sure thing, it is just a matter of when and how bad.

Might as well assume it will go nuclear. Not sure which areas would get hit first.

Anybody know?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141929165
    Really??

Someone must've laced Eliot's bong with LSD.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Does Eliot know that North Korea have very few missiles on hand, that attacking America with one would be immediate destruction of their nation?

Doitnow

10. This nation is tired of warmongering leaders who think they are to be admired for being "strong."

*snip*
    Precisely wh our President is spanking the fat boys ass.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I think it was last week I said if there was ever a war these people would not be on the line with the rest of us, they are not real Americans and the worst group ever born. Totally and completely brain washed and useless to our society. It makes it doubly important to never allow one of their anointed ones to ever be elected again to undo the repairs being made now.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL, Post Removed!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

It's possible they could land one on us.

Aside from them only having a handful of weapons and an even tinier handful of missiles with that range.

Aside from there being no evidence have developed guidance systems better than an RC plane's.

Aside from no proof they have warheads that are actually small enough to loft beyond their own turf with their highly-experimental rockets (I almost hesitate to even call them 'Missiles' at all, since it's unclear that their points of impact are anything but random).

And aside from there being very little reason to believe they can get lucky with getting a flight vehicle, its guidance system, and one of their bombs to actually get to an intended target and actually go high-order when it arrives.

And, of course, even if all that happens, it's going to be the last mistake they ever make.