In a special appeal Wednesday, Pope Francis called for respect for the “status quo” in Jerusalem, in the wake of news that the United States will transfer its embassy in Israel to the Holy City.

“My thoughts now turn to Jerusalem,” the Pope said before the large crowd assembled in the Vatican’s Paul VI Hall for his weekly General Audience. “I cannot remain silent about my deep concern for the situation that has been created in the last days.”

“At the same time, I would like to make a heartfelt appeal for everyone’s commitment to respect the city’s status quo, in conformity with the pertinent United Nations Resolutions,” he said.

The Pope’s words came ahead of an expected announcement by U.S. President Donald Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city by establishing the American embassy to Israel there
I'm happy that many of the CU members continue to follow their particular faiths' doctrines. I lost mine a long time ago. This guy proves (at least to me) that my lack of faith is justified.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...ver-jerusalem/