1. #1 WaPost 2015 - Forget about 2016. Here’s an early look at Campaign 2024 and beyond 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Enjoy this delusional chuckle. Was searching for something else & stumbled upon this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.e5cf9eb69c8d

The highlights:

First, the easy part. Hillary Clinton will likely win by about 3 percent — both in 2016 and 2020.

The growing demographic gap, supported by the status quo of an energy-advantaged economy and the change in the nature of warfare (with Sunni countries fighting the extremists of the day instead of U.S. Marines) should last long enough to carry the 2016 and 2020 Clinton veep to the White House from 2025 into 2032.

So the president of United States in 2031 is . . . .

Down to four right now. Two Hispanics — former senator and secretary of the interior Ken Salazar and former mayor of San Antonio and current Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro . And two white males with gubernatorial experience from a swing state — former Virginia governors, now Virginia’s U.S. senators Mark Warner and Tim Kaine. (Full disclosure: Both are old law school friends of mine.) Yes, Gov. Jay Nixon of Missouri also qualifies but difficulties relating to the Ferguson tragedy narrowed the field.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Talk about detached from reality.

I remember numerous political analyst saying Dems had a looming problem going forward with their continued losses at the State level. Their top people in Congress are aging. They are not really getting fresh young blood in their ranks. They are being decimated at the State level, where future political leaders emerge from. Their future going forward TBH is getting pretty bleak.
    Klaatu barada nikto

The evil old slimebag isn't even likely to be alive in 2024, and given her health in 2016, even 2020 is looking pretty much like a toss-up on that score.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Hopefully her and slick willy can depart together hand in hand buried upside down

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    The evil old slimebag isn't even likely to be alive in 2024, and given her health in 2016, even 2020 is looking pretty much like a toss-up on that score.
    I would not rule her out. Questionable heath or not. I would not rule her out. Hell, I would place a bet on her running even after being dead.
    Klaatu barada nikto