Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Franken Resigning 
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...resigns-285957

And in typical holier than thou leftist fashion, he takes shots at Trump and Moore as if their cases are the same.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Moore's case is different because it involved teenaged girls.

Trump's case is the same as Franken's. The Access Hollywood tape is proof of that. Franken's accusers claim that he kissed or touched them inappropriately without consent, so do Trump's accusers. Franken admitted to his deeds, Trump bragged to a reporter about his.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Moore's case is different because it involved teenaged girls.

Trump's case is the same as Franken's. The Access Hollywood tape is proof of that. Franken's accusers claim that he kissed or touched them inappropriately without consent, so do Trump's accusers. Franken admitted to his deeds, Trump bragged to a reporter about his.
    I must of missed the pictures of Trump groping women lake Franken did.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I didn't see them either---guess I also missed them. Those access Hollywood tapes are nothing more than guy talk that they didn't think would be splashed all over.

And what about those lovely Dems -- Bubba Clinton and Weiner?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    There was one photo of Franken holding his hands over a woman's breasts like he was going to grope her. It's wrong, but it's not the worst thing in the world.

In the Access Hollywood tape, Trump forcibly kisses an actress after getting off the bus, after he told Billy Bush he was going to do so. And there are as many (if not more) women accusing Trump of grabbing them, and they are as believable as the rest of Franken's accusers.

There was one photo of Franken holding his hands over a woman's breasts like he was going to grope her. It's wrong, but it's not the worst thing in the world.

In the Access Hollywood tape, Trump forcibly kisses an actress after getting off the bus, after he told Billy Bush he was going to do so. And there are as many (if not more) women accusing Trump of grabbing them, and they are as believable as the rest of Franken's accusers.
    But President Trump is saving America, Frankenstein is just a bloody wanker.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

So, putting his hands on the breasts of a sleeping woman isn't the worst thing in the world? Where I come from that's called criminal sexual contact and it's a 3rd degree crime which will get you at least 3 years in the can. As for Trump, where is this video of him forcibly kissing a woman? If such a video existed, you don't think it would have been played ad nauseam 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on every news outlet in the country? And where are these Trump accusers? Notice they magically disappeared after the election? That's because the accusations were full of crap. Same with Moore. Watch, if he wins next week, those women will suddenly all disappear into obscurity.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Can you please provide the link to the tape that alleged Trump forces a Kiss?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsettommy View Post
    Can you please provide the link to the tape that alleged Trump forces a Kiss?

I assume you have seen the Access Hollywood tape. He gets off the bus then walks over to an actress from a soap opera and kisses her.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So, putting his hands on the breasts of a sleeping woman isn't the worst thing in the world? Where I come from that's called criminal sexual contact and it's a 3rd degree crime which will get you at least 3 years in the can. As for Trump, where is this video of him forcibly kissing a woman? If such a video existed, you don't think it would have been played ad nauseam 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on every news outlet in the country? And where are these Trump accusers? Notice they magically disappeared after the election? That's because the accusations were full of crap. Same with Moore. Watch, if he wins next week, those women will suddenly all disappear into obscurity.

First of all, I don't think he's actually touching her in that photo. He's posing like he's about to. It's stupid and inappropriate, but if he didn't make physical contact, it's not a crime. In MI, if he did make contact, it's 4th degree csc, a misdemeanor. He would get a fine and community service, and maybe put on the list, maybe not.

Did you watch the Access Hollywood video? It has been played ad nasueam. He gets off the bus and walks over to the soap opera actress and kisses her.