1. #1 Top Obama Speech Writer In Social Network Flap. Pic. 
    One More Question...

Incoming Obama administration director of speechwriting Jon Favreau (L) and a friend pose with a cardboard cutout of incoming Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton at a party. (Obtained by The Washington Post)

Updated 9:22 p.m.
    By Al Kamen

Question No. 58 in the transition team vetting document for the Obama White House asks that applicants: "Please provide the URL address of any websites that feature you in either a personal or professional capacity (e.g. Facebook, My Space, etc.)"

Question No. 63 asks that applicants "please provide any other information ... that could ... be a possible source of embarrassment to you, your family, or the President-Elect."

For a while there this afternoon, President-elect Barack Obama's immensely talented chief speechwriter, 27-year-old Jon Favreau, might have been pondering how to address that question.

That's when some interesting photos of a recent party he attended -- including one where he's dancing with a life-sized cardboard cut-out of secretary of state-designate Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, and another where he's placed his hand on the cardboard former first lady's chest while a friend is offering her lips a beer -- popped up on Facebook for about two hours. The photos were quickly taken down -- along with every other photo Favreau had of himself on the popular social networking site, save for one profile headshot.

Asked about the photos, Favreau, who was recently appointed director of speechwriting for the White House, declined comment. A transition official said that Favreau had "reached out to Senator Clinton to offer an apology."
    LOL! ..............

WaPo

Stay classy.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

I love the fact that the moonbat on the right has on an Obama Staff t shirt. Priceless.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    I don't think Clinton staff and Obama staff is going to result in a marriage made in heaven. I doubt if she makes it thru his full term with all the backstabbing. Typical low class liberals though.

I'd like to know what he did with the cardboard Hildebeast AFTER the party.
    He already has his hand on her "boob".

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Probably in the dumpster since it was only made of cardboard. There will be many more what the media likes to call Social Network Flaps. These clowns will be under the microscope for the next 4 years and there will be gobs of these low class happenings.

That's funny :D
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Due to the sag factor, they're probably lower than that.