1. #1 Colts/Bills Game Tickets Selling For $4.00 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    The NFL has been hit hard ever since more players than ever protested during the national anthem in retaliation to President Donald Trump criticizing those who kneeled.

Ratings have crashed, fans have boycotted and ticket sales have plummeted. The league has become one of the most divisive brands in the country, and Trump hasn’t stopped putting pressure on Roger Goodell and the NFL to do something about the protests.
    […]

Now, ticket sales for the upcoming game between the 3-9 Indianapolis Colts and the 6-6 Buffalo Bills, which will take place in Buffalo, are going for a whopping $4. And Vivid Seats has plenty of tickets available for the game on Sunday.

NYup.com reports that a college hockey game in the area between Niagara University and Canisius College cost $28 for comparison.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...dible-4-piece/
    Klaatu barada nikto

Even though I ate the pre-season games, I actually made a profit selling my Eagles tickets this year. If I wasn't selling the Eagles/Cowboys game to a friend, I can easily get $200 per ticket. When I'm charged for the playoff game, I'm going to be selling them for $300 a piece and if they make the NFC championship game, I'm going to sell them for $500 a piece. So, not all ticket prices are down like that. Winning tends to bring people out.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Oh, the game in Buffalo is being played in a blizzard so there's that as well.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Oh, the game in Buffalo is being played in a blizzard so there's that as well.
    So True.

I had a friend that was able to take her kid to an AZ Cardinals game today. The tickets were given to her, not due to a boycott, just due to the ticket holder could not make the game. It was her and her 11 year old sons first live pro game and they loved it.

I hope the NFL does not tank simply due to the fact that Las Vegas is getting their first NFL team and that is really good for our economy.

The new NHL team in Vegas is doing really good selling seats.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I hope the NFL does not tank simply due to the fact that Las Vegas is getting their first NFL team and that is really good for our economy.

The new NHL team in Vegas is doing really good selling seats.
    It's shrinking back to mid-1990's levels of popularity, when the baseball-strikes and scandals 'drove' fans to the NFL. No Sunday-night football, no Thursday-night football... should be the outcomes of this disastrous season.

The sport has stopped attracting casual-fans.