Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Looks like those write-ins lost it for Moore.

Listening to Doug Jones. He's the typical Dem. It's sickening that Moore won that primary and really sickening if all those accusers were paid off by Dem operatives. If he did all that, he shouldn't be in the Senate. But I still have doubts.

Jones is calling out to the usual Dem constituents--the blacks, Hispanics, Jewish people. Here's hoping he only stays in their 2 years and the Republicans put up a decent candidate in 2 years.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    The left is already crowing about how this proves President Trump is defeated and on the way out. Think I'll stay out of FB for a couple days. Can't stand it right now. To think, now we are dependent on the RINOs in congress to save the tax bill.

Moore is not conceding, he is going to challenge the results. Maybe the house will realize that this is their only chance and pass the Senate bill with no changes. One can hope.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    After deep analysis I think Jones won because he got more votes.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Looks like those write-ins lost it for Moore.

Listening to Doug Jones. He's the typical Dem. It's sickening that Moore won that primary and really sickening if all those accusers were paid off by Dem operatives. If he did all that, he shouldn't be in the Senate. But I still have doubts.

Jones is calling out to the usual Dem constituents--the blacks, Hispanics, Jewish people. Here's hoping he only stays in their 2 years and the Republicans put up a decent candidate in 2 years.

What makes Doug Jones a stronger dem than many in a deep red area like Alabama is that he is the prosecutor who put away the Klansman responsible for the Birmingham church bombing in 1963. He got a full turnout from the black vote, which more than made up for the votes that Moore lost because he chased teenage girls around when he was in his 30s.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    A good portion of Republicans are leftist and must be beaten in the primaries.
    Rather than doing this voters will stay home and the Democrats will win against the leftists Republicans in the general election.
    Stupid begets more stupid.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    After deep analysis I think Jones won because he got more votes.

LOL!!
    May the FORCE be with you!