1. #1 Payback: NFL Team Hit by Fan Lawsuit Over Kneeling 
    New Orleans Saints fan Lee Dragna has filed a lawsuit against the team, saying national anthem protests prevented his family from enjoying the games, so they haven’t attended one since September 17th.

Dragna’s lawsuit demands an $8,000 reimbursement for the money he spent on season tickets. Besides the disrespect for the flag the team showed, Dragna says the Saints created a hostile environment by allowing players to protest, turning the sporting event into a political affair.

The Saints’ first home game of the season was on September 17th. Some players stayed in the locker room while the national anthem played, and when the finally did walk out onto the field, the lawsuit claims, the situation was “borderline dangerous.”
    http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/pa...wsuit-kneeling

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I don't want their money I just want to see them go bankrupt and the entire nfl completely gone. They can get together and form a new league, one that has equal hiring practice for white and black and does not allow political bullshit during a game. What they do off field and on their own time is of no concern to me. I sincerely hope they lose their asses for this super bowl, it will probably go down as one of the biggest losses ever for the nfl and I say GOOD !