1. #1 UT-San Antonio students demand campus police disarm, disband 
    Following the discovery of a white supremacist banner on the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA), an Antifa group is joining calls for the school’s police department to disarm and disband.

On November 15, UTSA employees found and removed a banner hung on campus by Patriot Front, a white supremacist organization, which declared that, “America is our birthright.”

A group called the United UTSA Coalition subsequently sent a letter to UTSA President Taylor Eighmy on Nov. 27, demanding that he denounce “fascist and white supremacist hate groups on the UTSA campus.”

Other demands included “tighter security and surveillance,” and a “mandatory diversity and sensitivity training program” for “all incoming freshman and any transfer students that have not received similar training elsewhere.”
    https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10283

I don't know, if I was a student and knew that a white supremacy banner had been hung up on campus, I'd feel a lot safer knowing that the campus cops who are protecting me are armed. Especially if I was a black student there.

the antifa group should be rounded up, beaten with sticks, pepper sprayed, tazed hosed off with a water cannon then arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

So let's get this straight. Knowing that true neo-nazi white supremacist pieces of subhuman garbage usually take great joy in violence to further their cause (sounds familiar doesn't it?) you snowflakes want to REMOVE the trained and armed police whose job it is to stop such violence? You idiots think your rainbow farting unicorns will protect you from a wannabe fourth riecher with a sniper rifle on top of the tallest dorm building? You think your sensitivity training will grow your teeth back after a steel toe boot pretends your head is a winning World Cup goal?

The bounds of stupidity have yet to be found... as hard as these putzes keep trying.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know, if I was a student and knew that a white supremacy banner had been hung up on campus, I'd feel a lot safer knowing that the campus cops who are protecting me are armed. Especially if I was a black student there.
    To me it sounds like they are probing to see exactly what they can and can't get away with. They want to push until they are flat out told no.