Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Put me down in the "Don't hunt the whale" camp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Put me down in the "Don't hunt the whale" camp.
    I am in the "don't hunt the whale" camp also, but this does not mean that I advocate piracy to prevent it. In that case, it is okay to spike trees and burn SUVs in dealerships since it is for a good cause and all. Blowing up abortions clinics and killing abortion doctors shouold not have consequences either. The motives are noble in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Prison in Japan
    As long as it doesnt intervene with american interests overseas, I dont see any points why we should care about their own domestic policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Then maybe those ex and retired Navy Seals would be better off finding a better line of work than associating with eco terrorists.

If they board a Japanese ship in international waters then they are subject to arrest and subject to Japanese law. Actions have consequences.
    Just what acts of crimes or acts of terrorism has the crew of the Sea Sheperd ever been charged with by ANY nation?

NONE and you know it, but none the less you continue to call them terrorists. They just sailed from your nations port and weren't arrested for terrorism. Apparently Australia looks the other way and harbors terrorists. Well that couldn't be it so maybe your just hyping this up a bit. You seem to have a MUCH bigger hard on for these folks than your own government does.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    My opinion? We should nuke the Japanese again. I quit offending the Japanese after Pearl Harbor but of course some in America and abroad drive Mitsubishi cars. I don't forget.

Lethal research? Kinda like what Unit 731 was doing in China on human beings?

"I don't think I'll let you arrest us today Behan" Maybe the Japanese should do a background check on the crew of the Sea Shepard. They might find out there are a few ex and retired Navy Seals on board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOS20plm7UM
    From someone who has lived in Japan for 7 and a half years, and spent 4 and a half defending her shores, I got a big heart FUCK YOU to give you.

Have a nice day.

Sonnabend
    Just what acts of crimes or acts of terrorism has the crew of the Sea Sheperd ever been charged with by ANY nation?
    I posted that in the last thread. Go back and look. Or do your own research.

NONE and you know it
    Sinking ships.Ramming ships. Assaulting crews at sea. Boarding foreign flag ships without permission.

The Japanese Whaling Association has labeled the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society as eco-terrorists for boarding and attempting to sink whaling vessels

Second, let there be no mistake: By its attitudes and its actions, Sea Shepherd has clearly demonstrated that it refuses to behave as a responsible member of civil society, preferring to resort to the law of the jungle instead. This group has sunk 10 ships around the world, and its leader, Paul Watson, has done jail time in Canada and The Netherlands. It has also been reported that they carry AK-47s on board when they go to sea.
    but none the less you continue to call them terrorists
    Eco terrorists and they are.

They just sailed from your nations port and weren't arrested for terrorism. Apparently Australia looks the other way and harbors terrorists.
    Unfortunately they kept their noses clean.The law protects them, as well as punishes them.As it should be.

Well that couldn't be it so maybe your just hyping this up a bit. You seem to have a MUCH bigger hard on for these folks than your own government does.
    That bleeding heart of yours needs medical attention.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    From someone who has lived in Japan for 7 and a half years, and spent 4 and a half defending her shores, I got a big heart FUCK YOU to give you.

Have a nice day.
    Fuck me? Fuck WITH me weather boy. Just how did you "defend' Japan? Get a grip Junior.
    I come from a long line of Warriors. My Uncle, who was a Marine Raider, was bayoneted in the back by a Jap on the beaches of Tarawa. Probably by a rat bastard who produced the progeny you "think" you were defending. I bet they appreciated you defending them too.

My Grandfather sailed from Pearl on December 6th 1941 for San Francisco but was later on the carrier Lexington when she was sunk by the Japs in the Battle of the Coral Sea. He survived.

So you've gone native? Good for you. Maybe AAFES will give you a great deal on a POS Jap car like a Mitsubishi and then you can support a company with a history of killing Americans.
    Last edited by M21; 12-07-2008 at 10:29 PM.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    Fuck me? Fuck WITH me weather boy. Just how did you "defend' Japan? Get a grip Junior.
    I come from a long line of Warriors. My Uncle, who was a Marine Raider, was bayoneted in the back by a Jap on the beaches of Tarawa. Probably by a rat bastard who produced the progeny you "think" you were defending. I bet they appreciated you defending them too.

My Grandfather sailed from Pearl on December 6th 1941 for San Francisco but was later on the carrier Lexington when she was sunk by the Japs in the Battle of the Coral Sea. He survived.

So you've gone native? Good for you. Maybe AAFES will give you a great deal on a POS Jap car like a Mitsubishi and then you can support a company with a history of killing Americans.
    And you obviously don't know a fucking thing about the Japanese, their society, or how they are one of our closest allies in this world. Yeah, a lot of Americans where killed by the Japanese. News flash dip shit. We killed 2.7 million Japanese in return.

The score was settled long ago, and the rest of us have stopped living in the past with our heads shoved up our ass. My grandfather was in Germany fighting the Nazi's. I guess thats justification for me to call for the nuclear bombardment of Germany today! NUKE THEM KRAUTS!!!

What did I do while I was there? Someday you feel like showing up to a secure area with proof of a security clearance, I'll tell you a lot of what went on in Japan a couple years back when N. Korea was playing with their nukes. I'll tell you about the joint work I coordinated with the JASDF Weather Service on resource protection, and aircraft movements, and other things that I can't talk about here. I haven't shed blood for the Japanese, but I most certainly took part in the defense of that nation and our interests in that part of the world, and anyone who feels to say otherwise can shove it up their fucking ass.

It's ignorant fuckhead racists like you who make me further appreciate the time I spent there. Because they've long ago forgave the atrocities that we where forced to bring to their soil. They long ago stopped seeing us as an occupying force, but as friends who are there to help keep them safe from the dangers of the world. They long ago proved that they are better people then you are.

My, my lads, This has come a long way from Whale meat. Back to the issue. I don't see why the Japanese have to continue to hunt whale when there are other things to eat. It's much like the Koreans and their dog ranches. Too many other things to eat. Stop killing endangered whales and eat more rice. This cultural crap needs to end. Bite a seal or something.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Any way they can fuck with the whalers is OK with me. The whales are a species that the vast majority of the civilized world has decided is one that should not be hunted to extinction. That a few barbaric nations think they have a historic RIGHT to kill them is pathetic.

Or let them whale. In historic wind/oar drivin boats with human thrown harpoons. Let them pay for their historic right in human blood.

Fuck the whalers.